Not sure if my temp is to high!

boohoosmokes

hi there guys.

im new to growing .very new doing my first one now .im week one into grow from seed ..and they look like there doing well ..but my temp is saying 79/83 ..is this way to hot? ..as there only tiny things so far!

Re: not sure if my temp is to high !

some growers grow around 60 some 70's some 80's long temp temps on 90's can cause the plant heat stress causing the plant to hermie out. I keep mine around 72 degrees f. a lot of very experienced growers suggest mid 70's. lower temps around 50's will work but they grow slower... I've also noticed the soil warmth is also important.

Re: not sure if my temp is to high !

wow thanks for fast reply guys...and to the vent question ...iv got an intake 5inch ..and an outake 5inch ...intake coming from window bringin in cool cold air...out take is going to top of window letting all the bad air out..and all so got a little house fan inside my tent...

KIT ..600watt light ..140x140x200 tent ..and im doing it in soil as its my first ...niuts..sinsie ph perfect grow/bloom ..and buddas tree pk ..and great white for roots ....but i really dont want temps over 80 :( ..but its stops at 82 :( ..and cant seem to get any lower

Re: Not sure if my temp is to high !

and another thing guys..on one of my pineapple chunks..the first true leaves ..are starting to twist!!! y is this ..have not give them any niuts yet

don't sweat it, boohoo, you've got a great looking set up,personally I would clean up the underbrush,a couple of weeks before heading into flower

my temps range from75-85,when I get into the higher temps I bust out the co2 tank

thank you c526....mutch love to those who are trying to help ...every ones not perfect...
and all so c526 ..there only a week old from seedling today ...i changed from 0.7 liter pot .to 5liter pot yesterday ...and ..since then ..me first true leaves on one plant if .doing hand stands and cart wheels i think.....the leaves are sort of buckerling ..:(

try not to transplant them to fast,in my own experience I try to let them almost get rootbound before moving up containers, my seeds stay up to a month in solo-20 oz cups
couple of thing to note-

if possible, post a picture of your problems, you will get way more support if other growers can see the situation

20131116_185638.jpg
20131116_185539.jpg
20131116_185449.jpg
there you go iv done it .you will see the diffrence there both pineapple chunks ..and the 1st pic is blue cheese ..but at the moment its looking like bright cheese ..coz its ner on yellow

looks like the plants need some food,a small amount maybe 200ppm or so

please read the links provided, in the first reply
you must try and give as much info about your space,food,lights,ect,ect if you want these guys/gals to reply

nobody wants to be a wanker and give you shitty answers,but without all the pieces to the puzzle,its really hard to help:thumb:

you lot have been very very good help..and i am listning ..right here go.s ....KIT 140x140x200 tent ..600watt light .5inch intake coming from window..5 inch outake and filter...and a little house fan in side my tent .because if i dont have it in there my temps go ..87/92 ..and nutients im useins ..ph perfect sinsie grow/bloom ..and buddas tree pk ..and great white shark for roots..i started from seedling 8 days ago..in 0.7 of a liter pots...and 2 days ago i moved them to 5lt...and since then there not looking to happy..i know i not broken any roots ...but when i stuck them in the 5lt...i waterd the shit out of em to make shure the water was coming out from the bottem of the pots..to make shure it was all fully wet...no in not give them any nutrients yet ..i was going to do that on day 14.....i realy hope that bit of info help you...if not ill do my best next time ;) ...AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WILL GET REP FROM ME THX BROTHERS MUTCH ;LOVE ..PIECE ...oh and im useing palgron light mix soil:thanks:

oh shit hold on a minuite ..i was just thinking...my plants are 9 days old ..and i moved them 2 a 5 liter 2 days ago ...i know i think may of happend ..the nutrients in palgrone ony last for 7 days ...may be they do need a little feed???? what you think guys ...oh shit..i just check them now...and there all going like it....HEEEELLLLPPP

Thanks for the reassurance and the reps :thumb:

If you moved them 2 days ago, then there should be enough nutrients in the light-mix.

Did you use the great white when you repotted?

Watering so much straight away may have compacted your soil.

Roots need air as much as water.

How far away is your lamp?

hi pal ..my lamp is about 2 feet away ..and iv just give them some nutrients only a little ..and no i dont give them more great white ..becuase i only give them some a week ago...so if soil is compact what do i do pal :( im nerly in tears here i dont want them to die ..ill be well upset

ok iv just sqeezed the pots alittle to losen the soil ...to get a bit of air in there ..lol i hope iv done some think right ..there all twistin now :( hopefully i can get this fixed there my new girlfreinds you see.. lol

hi pal ..my lamp is about 2 feet away ..and iv just give them some nutrients only a little ..and no i dont give them more great white ..becuase i only give them some a week ago...so if soil is compact what do i do pal :( im nerly in tears here i dont want them to die ..ill be well upset

You should use the great white every time you transplant.

I do not want to give you any bad advice and without being there it is difficult to tell what the problem is.

You have now watered 2 times in 2 days, so the soil may be waterlogged.

I would stick my fingers into the soil at the edges of the pot and wiggle them around.

That may sound weird, but it will loosen the soil and not damage any roots.

Just be gentle and take your time.

More photos would help us help you :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom