Not sure if my temp is to high!

Re: Not sure if my temp is to high !

thx buddy..and i dint water them all day yesterday so they look like they needed a little bit..every 2 days i water them if they need it ...and iv just sqeesed the pots with my fingers to losen but ill try your way ass well...and when i took them out of the 0.7 liter pots there roots were berly showing at the bottem when i took them out and put them in 5 liter...buy there all doing this now
20131116_185449.jpg

ok iv just sqeezed the pots alittle to losen the soil ...to get a bit of air in there ..lol i hope iv done some think right ..there all twistin now :( hopefully i can get this fixed there my new girlfreinds you see.. lol

Maybe squeezing the pots will do it.

Let them dry out now and wait.

Can you take a photo of your complete set-up?

thx buddy..and i dint water them all day yesterday so they look like they needed a little bit..every 2 days i water them if they need it ...and iv just sqeesed the pots with my fingers to losen but ill try your way ass well...and when i took them out of the 0.7 liter pots there roots were berly showing at the bottem when i took them out and put them in 5 liter...but there all doing this now
20131116_185449.jpg

and when i take photo the camra gos all wired ..like loads of moving lines becuase of the light ....but there are and temp is not a problem ..the air is coming in and going out fine and all so me water is prittey clean were i live not mutch chalk and stuf in it

settle down stressing isn't an answer to anything... are they yellowing browning drooping put your finger in the soil about an inch and a half in if your finger is dry add water... I haven't done nutes on any of my seedlings or teenage plants. Not trying to conterdict anyone but nutes are used to make up for what the soil and water and light can't provide. what kind of soil are you using if it's nitrogen enriched or sodium phosphate enriched you more than likely won't have to add nutes for a few weeks. this is where painting a picture for us to help comes into play but relax man. the end of the world is coming but not today.

hi ..usmco ...im useing palgron light mix...but only had anoth nutients for a week and iv had them in 9 days ..so i think thats what it was...coz since i moved them to 5liter pots they were a bit down ..now i give them some ph perfect sinsie grow ...there looking ok better any way

hi guys...just a quick update..there doing real fine ..doing well..so im glad they have pulled threw .no more twisting in the leaves .and all so im not going to water them untill the pots feel light . thats how im going to judge if it needs feeding. and all so for tiny little plants ..there really starting to stink and im a tiny bit worried about that . because even tho i got a filter . u can slightly smell it .:/ ..but at the moment . im just going to leave them alone . till they need there feed . then ill take some pics as well .but at the moment .it wont be till wensday ;) piece and mutch love brothers ...and i hope most of you are going to have a really nice christmas crop ..all the best brothers ;) ..more updates soon

When you initiate flowering, make sure to keep the humidity down. Pineapple Chunk makes some dense buds. You don't want all your hard work turning to mold.

I flower in a 4'x4'x60" tent with a 600 watt HPS. I made sure to buy an air cooled hood and later bought a 6" inline fan. Works like a charm even though I reached 88 F. a few times last summer.

thanks josh ..but theres no humidity in my bad boy set up..cool up and down as can be..air is escaping rapidly ;) ..but were i live temp has just drop by 5 in a matter of minutes ..and my plants went in to spaz mode ..so iv just turn one of the fans low ..and lowerd my light a little ..because there at that stage were they can have the light a little closer ..so every thinks going ok so far ..i think hahaha ill take some pics in a couple of days ;)

hi again guys...im a bit puzzled ..for some reason .my plants dont like temps below 85 :/ this cant be right surely ? can any one anser this ...thats y my leafs were twisting and shit because i had my temp around 80 ..and they went in to spaz mode for some funny reason now my temp is 87/91 they love it how strange

Back
Top Bottom