Not sure what this could be 1st day into flowering

cptbubblehash

Im not sure what this could be... just a little backround info the room temp is 75-80 r/h is 45-50% im using promix also im giving it botanicare pro grow at 1tbsp & liquid karma at 1/2tsp... i have also noticed where its yellowish white there are some little holes but i have no pest of any kind i have checked all leaves and room
100_17572.JPG
100_17525.JPG

Check your soil runoff ph...what's it at? I had a similar issue and it was that my soil PH dropped too low... Check your soil ph...

Check your soil runoff ph...what's it at? I had a similar issue and it was that my soil PH dropped too low... Check your soil ph...

well checked my run off today its in the 5's so you maybe right , going to fix it and hopefully it corrects this :thanks:

I am having the same problem and I can't believe you posted this. I just noticed it (the problem) and started the search and found this. Lucky I guess. What are your plans to fix the PH issue?

well i think the issue started because when i double checked my ph on my water and nutes i noticed that my nutes ph was running a lil low under 6.0 so what i did was set my water ph at 6.5 i have it 6.0 usually then i just watered them with the new mix ph water and it looks like it has perked up and looks better but i did lose some lower fan leaves do to this but this lady is standing 17'' and only on day 2 of flowering so she is doing good

Back
Top Bottom