not sure whats wrong!!

chaka99

hi all could anyone tell me what my problem is here, I'm using soil, growmor multi purpose compost, under 400w hps, the feed is ionic bloom and boost, ph 6.7, going in and the run off is the same, been flowering for a month but I'm seeing the hairs turning so it could be longer, the reason I'm not sure is I brought it in from outside when I noticed it had started flowering. thanks
DSCF30011.JPG
DSCF30032.JPG
DSCF30042.JPG

the room is only 27-28 degrees.

Alright, then I'll adjust what I wrote..."not enough water and to much nutes imo" to "not enough water and to much nutes imo" ;D

just having fun and cracking light there, but the temp (as long as its in line) doesn't really have alot to do with what most of us suggested. Your soil looks very dry, and your plants are showing signs of nute burn imho, and apparently other's also.

Alright, then I'll adjust what I wrote..."not enough water and to much nutes imo" to "not enough water and to much nutes imo" ;D

just having fun and cracking light there, but the temp (as long as its in line) doesn't really have alot to do with what most of us suggested. Your soil looks very dry, and your plants are showing signs of nute burn imho, and apparently other's also.
thank you i appreciate the help. should I flush with just water or can I put a bit of molasses in? the top of the soil is dry but just below the surface it still fairly moist, I don't water until the top few inches are dry I will have to change that. :)

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of molasses although alot of really productive growers seem to swear by it. Anyhoots, I'm sure most would say that flushing with anything is not really flushing...and with that said, I would just water (only water) with a nice run off for a week if it were I. I'm not familiar with the compost you said you use, but quite frankly, if I was trying to detoxify the medium, I'd probably use distilled water (should be a ph of 7) so as NOT to uptake any more nutes for now. Give it a week, see what's what and go from there

Back
Top Bottom