Not sure which strain is for me?

gunjababy

I'm a 1st time grower my setup is in my closet.

AREA: 9ftx3ftx2ft= 54 square feet

Equipment:400w MH/MPS ballast(conversion type).
110 cfm exhaust fan
8 inch intake fan
3 inch fan( I clip it to the light to help with the heat.)

Growing Medium: I'm using MG( will be switching over to FF brand)

Like I said its my 1st time so I started crafting my skill with bagseeds, I think I'm ready to order seeds now.

My question is what strain should I buy ? I am looking for a High like no other something powerful but enjoyable, taste good? Any ideas ?:Rasta:

Re: Not sure which strain is for me ? Help ??

BE different, Venture, decide what you want not someone elses likes and dislikes. Best of luck you will enjoy drooling and dreaming looking at all the Varieties!

Have you begin looking? It's a exciting time for you. Take your time and read seed info. You will surely enjoy the ride!

Try a short flowering Indica for a first time. I hear Northern Lights5 is very forgiving. I personally went with Blueberry for my 1st 2 grows and its still my favorite...I couldnt kill them...great taste,killer high and 8 weeks bloom 80% Indica. I wouldnt recomend a long sativa myself, they are long,less forgiving but the high off the hook. dont get hooked up on a choice for your 1st grow. If it lives and buds well you will be very happy. Then experiment

Try a short flowering Indica for a first time. I hear Northern Lights5 is very forgiving. I personally went with Blueberry for my 1st 2 grows and its still my favorite...I couldnt kill them...great taste,killer high and 8 weeks bloom 80% Indica. I wouldnt recomend a long sativa myself, they are long,less forgiving but the high off the hook. dont get hooked up on a choice for your 1st grow. If it lives and buds well you will be very happy. Then experiment

besides NL any other suggestions I'm looking for something with short flowering, high yield, high potency. ?:rollit:

Sensi star is a good first grow its very forgiving, crystal covered, fuit sented nuggets thats hard to piss off by over fertilizing. Skunk number one seems to have alot less veg. for the trim very easy to deal with when toped that what i went with my first grow, but know i have expanded to widow, shishka berry, blue berry, and a freinds personal brand thats lemon diesel. some are great some have been very testy but its all in your thumb and tastes

happy harvest

Agree with PitViper...go for a short indica but dont worry too much about strains till you get your setup working right....

If you dont know what short indica to get do some reading in the candy stores online....Its worth building your knowledge of strains/phenos etc anyway.

I would say that you need to looking more for a good seed bank right now then a strain You should not deal with any one you can not call or dose not take credit cards.I dont think useing a credit card is a good idea but if thay do except them then i feal thay are more trustable and make sure thay have a real brick and motort buissnes not just some p.o. box number.Look to see what other thing's thay sell to see if thay feal like a real store.The last thing would to be to look for complaint's about them on the web.Thay may have some bogus complaint's from the compation but it will give you a feel for whats type of track record thay have.Once you have a seed bank you can trust time to try an order.What you should be looking for is a strain that is mostly indica and short grower that is not to expensive.When you get your seed's thay should be in the origenl packageing to give you peace of mind that you are not getting fake seeds.I worked with bag seeds all threw the 80's and into the 90's,when you could still get good bag seeds, befor i moved into the world of high end cannabis.Good growing

hey pit,do you mind me asking what breeder you grew you blueberry from?:focus: i heard barney farm lsd is great i think its an old school skunk#1 and mazar :peace:

Back
Top Bottom