Now I preach advice

purzurples

I talk too much and I'm annoying.
BUT try to read this and see what I mean (there is advice here from an old wise fool, me):

I live in New York and, like New Jersey, for nearly obvious reasons, we will probably never be allowed to grow here, even if MMJ legalized. It's just the way to keep things real here; if you're the law on an island 20 square miles in size, with 14 million people stacked up on top of each other on it, where 7 million people are awake and outside, walking inches away from two lanes of 50 mph traffic at EVERY given moment..it makes sense even to me that if youre gonna approve MMJ, you'll leave the distribution to a pharmacist.
Lemme STFU and make a point:

If you live in a state where it's actually legal: STAY WITHIN YOUR LIMITS!!!
I read laws like: "you are allowed to have 6 mature plants and 6 immature plants" and I'm like "HOLY SHIT THATS HEAVEN!!!"

Then I read what I saw today: a guy is facing 25 f*in YEARS in jail because 12 plants wasn't enough for him!
Dude...guys..girls...If it's legal in your state, and you have a permit to grow it...open your window, look up at the sky, and say "thank you, creator, i'm allowed to do this". You are being tested: the feds will not reclassify MJ if they see that even a tiny bit of permission has bred a-holes who took too much.
Reclassification will come, if YOU don't screw it up. Show them you can "limit" yourself to what your legal limits are man.

Think of me here in New York right now: building hydro systems, learning, enthused, and baked to a fine degree of love, but if i so much as push a pot seed into the dirt, or turn on a HID, or if my electric bill shows irregular patterns...the cameras will point at my window.

You are the luckiest people on earth right now and you're taking the test for all of us. DON'T LET GREED FCK IT UP!

Keep on talking... Say it loud and proud.

I agree with you completely :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom