All 3 other strains are doing OK.
Under CFL's, 3 - weeks into grow.
Nutes are Earth Juice Grow, Catalyst and Microblast
Soil is Coir, perlite and worm shit.
Pictures of my bad boys/girls

g13_prob_leaves_pub.jpg

g13_prob_leaves_pub_3.jpg
g13_prob_leaves_pub_2.jpg

It's only 3 out of 14 and they are all G13's . I don't think over fert because the others are doing fine under same feeding sched.

Thanks for any advice or course of action to try....
cheers,
milzzzzzzzzzzzz

Re: Nute burn or nute deficiency ?

Looks like nute burn, possibly light burn. Did the lights ever get too close to those leaves? It does not have to have happened recently.

Re: Nute burn or nute deficiency ?

As for a course of action. Do not change anything. If its light burn the lights are no longer touching it. If its nute burn thats REALLY small burn and as the plant gets bigger it uses more nutes so the problem will correct itself.

Do not change anything you are fine.

Wow ... thanks so much for the kind responses ....

JJBones - the ph was kept at 6.0 after all nutes added, I did a ph test of the soil medium and ph in was 6.0 and out was 6.7 so I extrapolated that to about 7.2 for the coir/worm shit/perlite mix. I wanted to make sure that nothing was being locked out by high or low ph.

JimmyCricket - All the plants had been aboutthe same distance from the lights so I did not suspect that one. The leaves closest to the light just grow with a slight yellow tip; ---- wait - brain fart the Doors are on the MP3 player - LA woman -- I'm back ... then the middle to lower leaves are the ones that start to burn at the tip eventually burning at the edges in the oldest leaves...

Alaska1 - nute burn or Sulphur deficiency were still my first choices but this is only happening to the G13 plants, and I'm using a very mild organic nute.

Fish Cake mentioned Potassium def. --- took a quick look at some pics from the nute def and pest bible and sure enough I had a few of the symptoms of Potassium def.

So I have soem Earth Juice Meta K that is 0-0-5 which I will feed lightly to one of the problem G13's and see if that helps ... Otherwise they are one perky set of girls, here's the day 25 pics. First two are the G!# problem girls Rosie and Sarah then a shot of the pure Sativa F*cking Incredible ...

Cheers all and I'll post results .. but you can always check my grow journal for updates
milzzzz

G13_Sarah_week3.jpg
G13_Rosie_week3.jpg
Best_FI_Week3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom