Nutrient burn? How far along is she?

Flatmaster

420 Member
Hi all, thanks for your help last time with the herm. I now have an unknown sativa (Bag seed. I think it's amnesia haze or something similar) in week 6 or flowering. I think I gave her too many nutrients, hence the yellowing leaves? Or is the plant telling me its nearing harvest?

As I understand it, sativas can take a while to flower. Can you tell by the look of the buds how far along it is? The trichomes look quite clear to me, but I'm not sure.

Help appreciated! Thanks all!

My first thought was a Potassium (K) deficiency that has been slowly building up over the weeks. As @Phytoplankton mentions the leaves do look a bit dark green which is a sign of too much Nitrogen (N). Looking at a Mulder's Chart I can see that there is a negative reaction with the Potassium caused by the excess Nitrogen.

Thrichomes do look like they are changing from clear to cloudy and there is some amber showing up. Being at about week 6 of flowering I am guessing 2 to 3 more weeks to go. I doubt that anything that can be done in time to make any real difference as far as the Nitrogen and Potassium levels.

Hey @Flatmaster, and welcome to the forum!

I agree, probably nutrient burn. Nice looking buds!

These filaments concern me a bit. I was thinking early-stage bud rot, but on second thought, maybe not. Possibly just elastic resin of pulled-apart trichomes. I'm guessing not spider mites. You might want to check it out some more.

1668498471728.png

Back
Top Bottom