Nutrient burn?

Autumnsday

420 Member
Hello I'm growing 2 white widow, a revolver and a candy cane. In f.f ocean forest in three gallon fabric pots. I have a mars hydro 600w and a amazon 1000 watt with about 110 to 180 real watts from the wall.water ph to 6.4 to 6.8. 4 weeks in 3 plants are doing fine but one look like nut burn to me? My first grow was the same set up but with 5 gal pots and northern lights and one plant done the same thing leaves dried up and yellowed. My question is since its f.f and it could run hot would all my plants not burn the same? One out of 4 have this issue in my grows.
20191231_203326.jpg

Like people every Strain can have different likes/dislikes, sometimes you can even have same Strain going and get a slight variance variance from different phenotypes (one happy and one wants more/less nutrients than the other), along with like kids from same parents one can be less healthy etc... than the others. So with multiple Strains at once your odds of things like that can be more, which makes it harder if you have to feed them differently. Natural light pics and full plant pics would probably help folks help you along with some of the other variables:

PH and how you feeding and watering etc.....

Like people every Strain can have different likes/dislikes, sometimes you can even have same Strain going and get a slight variance variance from different phenotypes (one happy and one wants more/less nutrients than the other), along with like kids from same parents one can be less healthy etc... than the others. So with multiple Strains at once your odds of things like that can be more, which makes it harder if you have to feed them differently. Natural light pics and full plant pics would probably help folks help you along with some of the other variables:

PH and how you feeding and watering etc.....
Ph is always 6.4 to 6.8 I water when dry. About every 2 to 3 days

Temp is 24to 25 c and humidity is low because of the northern climate. So it hangs very low around 25 to 30 % but even a humidifier in the tent and one in the outside room cant get it to climb

Here's natural light pics.I didnt say earlier but they are autos.

Attachments

• 20200101_085935.jpg
    20200101_085935.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • 20200101_085922.jpg
    20200101_085922.jpg
    612.6 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom