Nutrients. Truth in Advertising?

dogman

As long as there will be MJ plants grown, there will rage on the debate over which nutrients program is better. This post however, is not meant to argue the finer points of which is better and why. Its purpose is just to provide information that not all may be aware of.

All nutrients have a proven record for achieving good results while nurturing our beloved plants, but there are notable differences which I am surprised are not discussed much here. So my intention is just to shed light on the subject once again just for the sake of information.

Anyone that has been in a Hydro store knows the drill. Don't ask Don't tell. Regardless of whether we are legally entitled to grow MMJ we are not allowed to talk specifically about our concerns regarding this as it relates to our situation. What most people don't know is the reason behind this. The major distributors for the nutrients blackmail the proprietors into this by threatening to blackball them and withhold shipments of products if they discuss this with customers! They also try to force their will through extortion regarding competitors. I find it interesting that they do not want any negative perceptions of their products through association with MMJ community while targeting specifically that very same community for the single purpose of lining their pockets.

I don't know about you, but for me this really chaps my buns!!! Unbelievable! Some major companies use these big brother pharmaceutical-esque techniques and many others that are completely reprehensible and frankly destructive to the very industry they serve, while jockeying to extract as much money from us as possible.

Recently there was an article put out by AN via PR Web (a disseminator of press releases) PR Web which shed some light on this for those of you that would like the straight scoop. Kudos to Advanced Nutrients for telling it like it is. Specific product content claims are supported on the AN website.

I do not want to climb on a soapbox to tell everyone that AN is the best product out there because they design their products to be specifically tailored for cannabis cultivation, that is for you decide, but the simple truth is that they stand up and target research for producing better MMJ, while proudly and unreservedly supporting your horticultural education and the MMJ cause in general.

We all want the best results possible in our operations and as far as I am concerned as long as the results I want are achieved by their products at a reasonable price, they will be the only company that will ever see my nutrient dollars. Not because of the stellar results that they produce (YMMV) but because they give us what we need while individually giving us unparalleled support and collectively providing support to the cause of MMJ as a movement. Do they shamelessly promote their own products? Sure they do as would any company proud of what they have. But they go the extra mile by providing the grower with substantiated information to make an informed decision!

I'm not calling for a boycott, I think that would be silly, however I do feel it is warranted that assuming all things being close to equal that our money should support those that care and support us. As a whole the MMJ community is a discerning and thoughtful group. I have no doubt that when presented with the facts and given the opportunity they will choose wisely.

Just my two cents. I felt that it needed to be said.

Re: Nutrients. Truth in Advertising...?

"Anyone that has been in a Hydro store knows the drill. Don't ask Don't tell. Regardless of whether we are legally entitled to grow MMJ we are not allowed to talk specifically about our concerns regarding this as it relates to our situation. What most people don't know is the reason behind this. The major distributors for the nutrients blackmail the proprietors into this by threatening to blackball them and withhold shipments of products if they discuss this with customers! They also try to force their will through extortion regarding competitors. I find it interesting that they do not want any negative perceptions of their products through association with MMJ community while targeting specifically that very same community for the single purpose of lining their pockets."

I've had this same experience myself. Our local hydro store started pushing canna nutes and this is exactly what happened. Even heard of 2 reports where he turned in growers to the police. I'll never shop there again.

Wow you guys have to deal with some serious tossers over there. A hydro shop guy reporting people to the police? WTF? If that happened over here, he'd turn up for work the next day to find his shop in ashes. I tell my hydro guy heaps of stuff, about seeds, my outdoor grows and allsorts.Hes a real helpful bloke. besides, here i think the police would rather bust the hydro guys set up over mine..... im sure his is "not small".

As long as there will be MJ plants grown, there will rage on the debate over which nutrients program is better. This post however, is not meant to argue the finer points of which is better and why. Its purpose is just to provide information that not all may be aware of.

All nutrients have a proven record for achieving good results while nurturing our beloved plants, but there are notable differences which I am surprised are not discussed much here. So my intention is just to shed light on the subject once again just for the sake of information.

Anyone that has been in a Hydro store knows the drill. Don't ask Don't tell. Regardless of whether we are legally entitled to grow MMJ we are not allowed to talk specifically about our concerns regarding this as it relates to our situation. What most people don't know is the reason behind this. The major distributors for the nutrients blackmail the proprietors into this by threatening to blackball them and withhold shipments of products if they discuss this with customers! They also try to force their will through extortion regarding competitors. I find it interesting that they do not want any negative perceptions of their products through association with MMJ community while targeting specifically that very same community for the single purpose of lining their pockets.

I don't know about you, but for me this really chaps my buns!!! Unbelievable! Some major companies use these big brother pharmaceutical-esque techniques and many others that are completely reprehensible and frankly destructive to the very industry they serve, while jockeying to extract as much money from us as possible.

Recently there was an article put out by AN via PR Web (a disseminator of press releases) PR Web which shed some light on this for those of you that would like the straight scoop. Kudos to Advanced Nutrients for telling it like it is. Specific product content claims are supported on the AN website.

I do not want to climb on a soapbox to tell everyone that AN is the best product out there because they design their products to be specifically tailored for cannabis cultivation, that is for you decide, but the simple truth is that they stand up and target research for producing better MMJ, while proudly and unreservedly supporting your horticultural education and the MMJ cause in general.

We all want the best results possible in our operations and as far as I am concerned as long as the results I want are achieved by their products at a reasonable price, they will be the only company that will ever see my nutrient dollars. Not because of the stellar results that they produce (YMMV) but because they give us what we need while individually giving us unparalleled support and collectively providing support to the cause of MMJ as a movement. Do they shamelessly promote their own products? Sure they do as would any company proud of what they have. But they go the extra mile by providing the grower with substantiated information to make an informed decision!

I'm not calling for a boycott, I think that would be silly, however I do feel it is warranted that assuming all things being close to equal that our money should support those that care and support us. As a whole the MMJ community is a discerning and thoughtful group. I have no doubt that when presented with the facts and given the opportunity they will choose wisely.

Just my two cents. I felt that it needed to be said.

I believe there is even a larger conspiracy going on, where are these huge companies getting their chemicals, DUPONT/DOW? I WONDER.... AN carries a top notch line up of nutrients and an organic lineup as well for hydro. It's my belief that the "OTHERS" are jealous of AN marketing tactics , but wait they want us medical cannabis growers to stay hush hush when we buy THEIR nutes,,, LOL. Screw that. You can buy my shit but sorry don't mention the "REAL REASON" coz ... .shhh UNLCE SAM Is listening.

What do you guys think of AN over others i.e canna Vitalink Ionic i personally use vitalink as my a & b nutes & use most of the Advanced boosters 2 yive it a kick kp GROWIN PEOPLE PEACE

Back
Top Bottom