Nutrients

Stevef111

Hello all fellow grows has anyone used pi nutrients I am making the switch as advanced has became to expensive and hard to get in my area. Looking for advice of what you noticed and if you had any problems or had to add more of one nute then what was recommended.i have included a photo top shelf so you can see the label.

Attachments

• AC4152B3-E28D-490E-8D2A-AC151F865226.jpeg
    AC4152B3-E28D-490E-8D2A-AC151F865226.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 63
My advice is get some Down to earth dry amendments and make your own super soil. It will change your life, say hello to fat juicy buds organically, say hello to using water only and say bye to pH meters.

Mega crop is not organic though, sure many folks grow with it. Where do the ingredients come from? Down to earth ingredients are made by hippies in Oregon that use waste products from commercial logging and fishing and mining industry. All synthetic fertilizers are the same, Fritz Haber invented them during WW2. Now the chemical trade peddles them in a various number of brands using advertising to trick you into thinking fertilizers are different. I am only recommending down to earth because I know they do not rape the earth for money.

We cant stop fishing/logging/mining but we can take their scraps and grow dank, wallet and eco friendly flower. First ingredient in megacrop is a Calcium Nitrate, that is made in a lab and is also harmful to soil microflora/fauna.

Crab meal from down to earth come from the fishery throwing the crab shells into a massive pig pile that no one except farmer/gardeners care about. Hippie person then puts crab shells in box and sell them on the low low. same with the fish meals/oyster/bone/kelp/blood and seed meals and then lets look at the humic acid leonardnite, mining companies couldn't burn it as coal so they just pig pile it up. Once again some hippie come by cleans up the mess and makes green gold from it. Philosophy is not what I preach guy science is. @PE636 I am not trying to hate, just telling you how it is.

Cool man, it's all good. Ya I am familiar with all that stuff as I have been gardening a thousand sq foot organic veggie garden plus strawberries and raspberries and melons for years. I prefer other slightly faster methods for my weed since I mainly grow indoors and just have barely enough time to get two crops in before the weather gets too warm.. My 50 dollars bag of mega should grow at least 10 pounds if not more, so it works for me.

Cool man, it's all good. Ya I am familiar with all that stuff as I have been gardening a thousand sq foot organic veggie garden plus strawberries and raspberries and melons for years. I prefer other slightly faster methods for my weed since I mainly grow indoors and just have barely enough time to get two crops in before the weather gets too warm.. My 50 dollars bag of mega should grow at least 10 pounds if not more, so it works for me.
[/QUOTE
10 pounds is quite amazing! when you run a chem fert do you get ripe plants faster? Back in 2016 my grow partner and I managed 10 30x100 foot greenhouse for Alfalfa valley farms in Central OR. The owner used this nasty sweet/acrid smelling fertilizer called 'grow more' I had to where a respirator when I mixed it. He claimed we would be able to harvest early with its accelerated growth, we harvest in early November later than all my outdoor plants and ran into tons of bud rotting issues.

Back
Top Bottom