Oaxacan Eldorados

HigherDrifter

Hey all.

Got some Oaxacan Eldorados for next year's outdoor grow.

Been scouring the internet to get a better idea of how tall these things are going to get outdoors...nothing I'd feel comfortable with. 4~8 feet for indoor grows...? Next to nothing for outdoor heights...all I'm seeing is "tall". Being a Sativa Landrace I'd imagine they'd get upwards of 10feet tall...?

Anyone out there have any experience growing Eldorados outdoors...?

Thanks.

Oh brother :rollingeyes: :loopy: :)

I found some info on the Eldorados height AFTER I started this thread.

15 feet tall easy...

So, thanks for reading.

;)

Tallest plant I ever personally saw was of Oaxacan genetics. Between 21'-22' tall when the cops chopped it down (thankfully, the woman got off). But it was grown just inside an old barn and some of that height might have been due to it stretching for the open sky.

Still, expect a fair amount of height.

15 feet, that is going to be a sight to see. Literally, I hope you have a fence to keep them hidden. Looking forward to seeing that grow when you kick it off.

Yee up.

I got a few months to decide whether I'm gonna top it or bend/tie it.

Tallest plant I ever personally saw was of Oaxacan genetics. Between 21'-22' tall

Damn :biglaugh: If it gets that tall it's gonna look like a pretzel with all the bending I'd have to do with it.

I'll be making a complete journal of it - from seed to smoking the first jay.

;)

One that you might like to try if your growing season is long enough is The Original Haze by The Flying Dutchmen. Should make your sativa sweet tooth happy. Flowering period is around 36 weeks - shouldn't see any indica genetics there, lol.

Flowering period is around 36 weeks - shouldn't see any indica genetics there, lol.

36 weeks for flowering...?

C'mon.

I'm only seeing 12~14 weeks all over the internet.

36 weeks for flowering...

That's over 8 months. It takes them that long just for vegging.

Nah.

I'm not much into trying all these different strains anyways. I'm a person satisfied with many of the simple pleasures of life and I don't need all these teched-out "designer" strains. Too much hassle for me.

If this Oaxacan Eldorado works out next year (and I'm sure it will)...I can stick with that for the rest of my life if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom