To RangerDanger

benjamin29

Thanks for the info on growing outdoors. I have four growing in my garden and they are getting to 7 feet tall, what's the best thing for me to do, let em grow or prune them in some way. Some of the branches have snapped off already and thats without the buds on, they are only going to get heavier, how can i deal with this problem. Many thanks for your time.

Well, I'm not rangerdanger, hope you do not mind me adding my 2cents!

From what I remember Silica will help with strengthening the stem and limbs... You can also train or super-crop to help with redirecting your growth.

There is also a product called BushMaster (there are probably more products that do this, but I don't know the names of them) which will encourage lateral "bushy" growth as opposed to growing upward.

I remember helping a friend with a Moby Dick plant that was breaking its own limbs under the buds weight! We tied them up with support.
You must have a crazy big plant to be breaking itself without flowers! Hope you put pictures of these behemoths! The biggest plant I have seen in an outdoor environment was a Snow Cap, sucker was like 6' or bigger and it was outdoor from seed!

He told us he was walking into the woods and never coming out, we never got confirmation after he left, one way or the other. Sending him all our love and positive energy through the Universe. :Namaste:

I didn't see his farewell here (although it's probably around somewhere) but this is what he posted at another site back in March, '07:
rangerdanger said:
Farewell
Last year I started getting severe headaches. As the frequency and severity increased I sought medical help, and after many exams & tests was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor.
It's got to the point where the pain has become more than I wish to deal with. The only alternative is drugs that would turn me into a zombie, and that's no way to live, and it would only prolong my life by a few months.
So I decieded to travel back to my old stomping grounds in SoCal, have 1 last gathering with my friends, and then take a walk in the woods that I love so much, and not come out.
I've had a lot of fun here. I hope I've entertained and helped people.

Don't feel bad for me. I've had an interesting life to say the least, and at 60 years it's time to say good-bye.

I'll leave you with this: grow marijuana.

And here is a memorial thread in our own Fallen Warriors forum:
RangerDanger - Storyteller, Grower, Teacher - Fallen Warrior

Excellent advice and stories that were worth reading. RiP.

Excellent idea, however this is outside of our realm brother, please feel free to ask the members though or better yet, how about taking on the project yourself? ;)
:Namaste:

We Have a Search Function

Mods: I know this would be asking alot of work of you,but, could you somehow make a sort of compilation of RangerDanger posts.

No need. Like most (all?) web-based message forums, we have a search function; ours is just buried one level down in the menus so you may not have noticed it.

• Click on the FORUMS link at the top-left of any page here.
  • Search is the ninth down on the menu that pops up.
  • In the box on the right (Search by User Name), type RangerDanger. The search routine will display a list of possible user names after you have typed a few characters; you can pick the one you want when it appears or type the entire name.
  • (You can also search by keyword - either alone or in combination with a search for a specific user name.)
  • Directly below that, you can set the option to find posts by that user or to find threads started by that user.
  • There are several options that can be set to help define your search, including the one where you tell it to search all available forums or just a particular subset (such as the MEDICAL MARIJUANA(sic) section) with the additional option of being able to search a forum's sub-forums, et cetera.
  • You also have the option of having the results displayed as threads (the threads the posts found are in) or as individual posts.
Doing the above took me about 11 seconds (including the .08 seconds required by the site to execute the actual search) and shows me that RangerDanger created 715 posts (that are still here & publicly available) in his time at the site.

Much faster than if we tried to make you the list by hand ;).

Enjoy RangerDanger's posts. He tended to have a good mix of common sense and humor.

:rip:, RangerDanger.

Back
Top Bottom