OG Kush & Bubblegum XL Day 29 Flower Stage

JasonCO

OG Kush & Bubblegum XL
Just want to start off by saying I've been lurking around on the forums for a while now and finally decided to sign up, I would like to learn more and share the knowledge and experience i have! I'm approaching the last 3 weeks on my fourth grow.

There's not a strong smell yet but hoping it's on the way :cheer:

My setup is
Running 600Watt HPS Deluxe from Gib Lightning in a Dark Room DR 150 II (Secret Jardin 5x5) with a carbon scrubber (ECONOMY LINE CTC-55 - 800 m³ / h) Feeding the plants with tap water mixed with nutrients(FloraGro - FloraMicro - Flora Bloom/Terra Flores - Pk 13/14)

day 29
I've burnt the buds a little, moved up the light and adjusted the fans everything should be okay for now.

Other than that i have some quickly yellowing leaves from day to day so might start flushing a little earlier than expected what do you guys think?

IMG_221710.JPG
IMG_221211.JPG
IMG_221115.JPG
IMG_221012.JPG
IMG_220712.JPG
IMG_22068.JPG
IMG_220414.JPG
IMG_21979.JPG
IMG_219412.JPG
IMG_219313.JPG

I take it there not autoflowers so looking at a longer flower period, your only just 5 weeks into flower and every strain grows diffrently u could be lookig at a 8 to 10 week flower period I would not flush just yet yellow leaves are normal going into late flower, I would give it a defoliation session get as much light into there as possible keep with feed, get a jewlers loop at check the tricomes
Check your ph levels that helps a lot!!!
Also keep your soil happy I never let mine wet I never over water

Go search when to harvest and read the first sticky thread on there it can help you :420:

Please drop a few pics if you decide to do some leave removal!!!
I would like to see how you get on!!! The first time I did it to my grow nothing happened for about 3days once the light started to hit the lower parts and overall more light getting around the buds have thickened up!! It's so stinky and sticky it's unbelievable !!

Before an after, remember I have done this 2 times now over a 2 week period

image12030.jpg
image12229.jpg

The easy way to defoliate:

Look at your plants from above, and all angles above. If you don't have a direct line of sight to budsites, that means the lights aren't getting there either.

Find the leaf blocking the light, and see if you can tuck it under a branch or under a budsite to open up the path for light to get through. If that doesn't work, get some sharp sterile scissors, and cut it off as close to the stem as possible, but without hitting the calyxes. If you have other budsites blocking budsites, you can use pipe cleaners, ribbon, yarn, and paperclips to tie the branches where you want them to be.

I might got a little to wild i hope i have not stressed them.. I will post a picture when i get my canon camera!

Hope this will help improve and not stall or turn my babies into hermies..

Got the canon camera and went straight to my yard i unzipped the door and lights went out so got theese pictures out of it! Need to figure out how to use for best pictures of my plants..

enjoy fellow growers and watchers :thumb:

IMG_52502.JPG
IMG_52583.JPG
IMG_52672.JPG
IMG_52562.JPG

I try to harvest when the trichomes are slightly amber and none broken! Only reason it's being harvested now is that it was in flower before all the others!.. so had some early smoke while waiting on the rest..

Yes the defoliation was great i can see how the buds get bigger cause they get the light they need! :cheer::party:

Day 40! Not a very strong smell but they have a nice smell ;)

I flushed for a week now, going to start feeding with nutrients again tomorrow.

Had problems with heat hope they didn't take to much stress from it.

IMG_53824.JPG
IMG_53803.JPG
IMG_53794.JPG
IMG_53784.JPG
IMG_53772.JPG
IMG_53702.JPG
IMG_53681.JPG
IMG_53694.JPG
IMG_53742.JPG
IMG_53712.JPG

Back
Top Bottom