OG1969's 2nd Run - 4 Strains - 400MH/600W HPS Soil Grow 4x4 Tent

Doin' it outdoors...gearing up for lotsa work outdoors...soon! Reps! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Me too Brotha, lots of work just got the one girl out there and got her caged in today and will work on some sorta porta scrog like VICK had but for an outdoor plant think it would be cool for one outdoor plant to be as big as a pool table, that is my go with the TNR she is suppose to hit 13 to 14 feet tall and 2.2 kilos a plant thats about 4.84 pounds off that one plant I have three more :) . plus the others so she will have company, nut all the eggs will not be in one pasture must spread it around.

Checking on the clones had the GF leave the dome off of them when she left for school thinking I may be able to weed out the weaker plants, but the one that looked like it was going south once sprayed and the dome put back on looked as good as new the next morning. Have roots coming out of one of the Sugar Punch clones the rest cannot be far behind should be a very fun outdoor grow this year with such good quality plants and still have the KC Brain's KC45 autoflower females to put out so should be fun coming up here very shortly, Peace OG.

Side note also put the autoflower outsdie thinking more light may help no big loss if it does nothing just trying to use mother natures light which at this point is on longer than mine, OG

Hello all my 420 Amigo's, Has been 12 days since the clones were taken, all are alive and doing well in the bedroom closet under a single 1600 lumen daylight cfl. First run of clones i have ever done and they al lived evn though I triede to see who was weaker and asked the GF to pull the dome off at about day 8 I think and had one plant that looked dead and a couple badly wilted ones sprayed them all and put the dome on and woke up and all were standing tall ready to deliver some bud for me in the very near futrure. Pounds per plant hopefully Have the TNR and and the KC45 auto flower for the outside grow the TNR is said to proiduce up to 2.2 kilos a plant that is almost 5lbs a plant, have four, the KC45 is said to be at about 3lbs a plant have 5 seeds ungerminated. also have clones of the MadShack, Sugar Punch and the Santa Maria x BlueBerry, dam the TNR, PPK and the Sannie's Jack which are all doing good. They will be very long grows into november but we will see what I can pull off, off of the clones and the outside girls, the inside ones are really like a test and they are doing darn good so far after a very slow start, but they are Sativa not Indica, Peace - OG, a few pics of the girls inside, out and the clones.

Sugar Punch a Super Silver Haze x

2013_update_0146.JPG

2013_update_0157.JPG

2013_update_0175.JPG

2013_update_0187.JPG

MadShack.

2013_update_0207.JPG

2013_update_0196.JPG

2013_update_0225.JPG

2013_update_0234.JPG

2013_update_0293.JPG

The Santa MAria x BlueBerry look forward to this in the outdoor grow.

2013_update_0303.JPG

2013_update_0312.JPG

2013_update_0322.JPG

2013_update_0333.JPG

2013_update_0382.JPG

2013_update_0401.JPG

Put the fem/autoflower outside hoping she will get more light than she is getting in the tent right now so she is outside had something trample through her last night, but put her back up and put a tomato cage around her and hope for the best I do live in the country so stuff happens that is why there is more than one plant right. Here is Bell

2013_update_047.JPG

2013_update_048.JPG

2013_update_049.JPG

Alright the first outdoor girl Ruby the Platinum Purple Kush.

2013_update_050.JPG

2013_update_051.JPG

2013_update_052.JPG

2013_update_053.JPG

2013_update_054.JPG

And finally the clones ready to plant with some nice whie roots

2013_update_058.JPG

2013_update_057.JPG

2013_update_056.JPG

2013_update_055.JPG

Peace all and happy growing this Spring. OG

Hello all my fellow 420 friends, have been out of the loop for a day or so, Dam work. But everything is going good the inside girls are sitting at 41 days of flower and just starting to kick in, all new to me with the sativa stuff everything else has been a little quicker but all is good. Pulled the Jack wasn't really doing anything and the interesting thing was that the small plant had roots to the bottom of a five gallon bucket all nice and white, maybe it was still the gnats not sure but will sample some of the flowers to see , have a clone going which is looking pretty good and more seeds. I have three shinning stars now the Sugar Punch, MadShack, and the Santa Maria x Blueberry which has come along nicely since a little lst was applied. Pulled all the girls from the tent and fed/watered them, and with the Sugar Punch and MadShack they got a defol and some readjutments to their tie downs. Then back in the tent under the HPS they went. The clones are doing good under a couple CFL's totaling 3200 lumens and they are looking very healty so far trying to get them ready for some outdoor stuff very shortly. Alright picture time up first is Sugar Punch.

SP
2013_update_00114.JPG

2013_update_00214.JPG

2013_update_0057.JPG

2013_update_0068.JPG

2013_update_00811.JPG

2013_update_0107.JPG

MadShack

2013_update_0176.JPG

2013_update_0188.JPG

2013_update_0197.JPG

2013_update_0208.JPG

2013_update_0215.JPG

2013_update_0226.JPG

The Santa Maria x Blueberry

2013_update_0118.JPG

2013_update_0129.JPG

2013_update_0215.JPG

2013_update_0226.JPG

And finally the clones

2013_update_0235.JPG

2013_update_0245.JPG

2013_update_0255.JPG

2013_update_0265.JPG

2013_update_0275.JPG

the last is of the Sannie's Jack which is looking better color wise than the mother hoping for good things from her. Peace all looking forward to a few more weeks down the road the tent already has a very awesome smell when you walk up to it let alone unzip it, Peace OG.

Those flowering plants are at day 42? They look very healthy, but they don't look advanced enough for day 42 IMHO. Was that a typo perhaps? Unless maybe those strains all take a long time to finish?

This is in no way me being critical. I'm just curious, as I read day 42, but I don't see day 42. :Namaste:

Those flowering plants are at day 42? They look very healthy, but they don't look advanced enough for day 42 IMHO. Was that a typo perhaps? Unless maybe those strains all take a long time to finish?

This is in no way me being critical. I'm just curious, as I read day 42, but I don't see day 42. :Namaste:

Hey Hiker, yes you read it right , I had a little rough spot at the begining with a slight overwatering and then that led to some f/gnats. got them under control and replanted most into new soil and waited for them to get healthy before I flipped to 12/12 and most of these strains stil have 50 days of flower left all but the Platinum Purple Kush are 13 week flower times the long girls so they are almost literally sitting at the halfway point, Dont trip on the critical part we are all here to learn and learned I did on this one, tried putting my seedlings in their final resting place and way overwatered them for a winter grow, being in a detached garage no insulation and just the light for warmth. So with that being said I have clones of each plant in a seperate tent vegging for a bit and then they will go outside and I can kill the electric bll from this grow. With what I have learned from this grow is really healpfull, almost ditched all the plants and then talked to my green garden guy and he gave me some advice and I pulled and repotted the plants in new soil and let them go till they were bone dry and have been trying not to use the full does of the nutes kinda crazy using 7 -9 products to grow a plant, that will change hopefully.
But the MadShack is going to have some super nice looking fat buds and I am really hoping the Sugar Punch lives up to the sugar coating it is suppose to have, and the BlueBerry is going crazy from where she was. getting her dialed in and I think the lesson learned here was that I way overwatered them to begine eith a seedling in a five gallon bucket does not need to have the entire bucket soaked and that is what I did and then I had gnats so next time, which is now with the clones, will not happen they will get the water they need and go from there, thanks for stopping buy will hopefully have some awesome buds shots here in about 50 days , Peace OG.

Hey Ca, yes they all had roots, took the three weakest ones out but the rest all looked good . OG

They are lookin good bro! I think im going to lose all mine, they are looking like they are alive but I don't think they are rooting, hard keeping stable conditions! Sorry to hear about your water prob brotha.. I learned in the beginning when I shocked em for like a week, ill water the 5 gallons all the way through, just waiting like 5 days seems to do the trick! im going to upload some pictures here of my buckets, they are getting lighter wayyyy faster than before no doubt! hoping this helps in some manner ya know? Can't wait to see some collas senior OG!! :Namaste:

Is that 49 days from germination or flowering?
Am I still confused? Probably! haha :rofl:

Thank you for not taking any sort of offense as none is intended. :Namaste:

Is that 49 days from germination or flowering?
Am I still confused? Probably! haha :rofl:

Thank you for not taking any sort of offense as none is intended. :Namaste:

Totally get it Hiker, and it was 42 days since the lights were flipped to 12/12, I didn't feel that in the condition they were in it was a good time to switch to flower waited it out, replanted into smart pots and once I had some growth and a little lst on them I flipped the switch to 12/12 on 2/6/13 after the lights came on at 7:30am so that was the first day of 12 hours of light. Peace OG

Alright have gotten home from work and had a relaxing bong hit on the Sannie's Jack, From the breeder:

Sannie's Jack is the result of over 10 years of dedicated breeding and selecting, resulting in a stable Jack Herer.

I first selected primarily on flavour, to catch that unique Jack Herer quality, that spicy lemon haze quality that is appreciated by the connoisseurs. That took a lot of effort, especially selecting the right male which is crucial in the breeding process. Then I focused my selection on yield and stability, also using all the positive feedback from our customers.

We make feminized seeds always with two seperate parrents so the search was for a extra selection mother to fit our famous Jack clone and preserve the best treats. After we found the right jack we started to make this feminized cross. Several test grwos with these seeds that proved the selection was spot on.

CAn't wait for this one the clone is doing well. So after relaxing a bit went out and checked on the girls last photo update was on the 18th so figured I would check them and also check to see if they need water, almost there maybe tomorrow they will get watered. First girl I pulled is the Sugar Punch, looking nice, and flowers coming in everywhere, can't wait for them to fill in and fatten up. A few pics of her today after work.

2013_update_00115.JPG

2013_update_00215.JPG

2013_update_00315.JPG

2013_update_00414.JPG

Then along comes MadShack, gonna be a nice plant and threee clones from her.

2013_update_0069.JPG

2013_update_00710.JPG

2013_update_00812.JPG

2013_update_0108.JPG

2013_update_01210.JPG

2013_update_0159.JPG

2013_update_0177.JPG

2013_update_0189.JPG

2013_update_0198.JPG

Then the Santa Maria X BlueBerry, have three clones from her as well she is shooting pistals all over.

2013_update_0216.JPG

2013_update_0227.JPG

2013_update_0246.JPG

2013_update_0266.JPG

2013_update_0276.JPG

2013_update_0285.JPG

2013_update_0294.JPG

the last three are close-ups of the MadSahack in the tent under the HPS Trichs are coming baby.

2013_update_0304.JPG

2013_update_0313.JPG

2013_update_0323.JPG

Really lloking forward to the next few weeks as these girls fatten up the Sugar Punch and MAdshack will stay alive really want to get some bigger smart pots and do a 2 plant scrog this fall indoors in the tent. Peace all and tanks for stopping by, OG.

Alright now for update part deux, lol. The clones are doing good all 9 of them in my 4x8 tent, but it was the only place I had and being the zippers are a little jacked up better the flowering plants stay where the are.

Alright first shot is of MadShack. Have three clones

2013_update_0334.JPG

Then we have two of the MadShack and the Sannie's Jack. Only one Jack clone but have more seeds :)

2013_update_0343.JPG

the two in the front right and left and the one behind the left one is the Jack.

The next is from the Sannie's Jack that I pulled due to it not really doing anything this clone taken from a not super healty mom has already put on an inch of growth.

2013_update_0373.JPG

Far left side in the front the Santa Maria x BlueBerry, then MadShack, and then the Platinum Purple Kush.

2013_update_0392.JPG

Peace all hoping these girls will be ready by the first week of April for some adjusting to the great outdoors and free lighting, OG.

I see. If you flipped 2/6, we flipped the same day :high-five:

Put the clones outside today seeings as we are sitting at about 70 degrees wuth a slight breeze coming out of the West , trying to get them use to the sun and ready for an early April Plant into Mother Earth, Peace OG.

What's up everyone? Last update was on the 20th so it has been about four days, girls are doing good and the clones have been adjusting nicely to the outside with the mild temps and a slight breeze today, yesterday was windy. so here are the clones.

2013_update_00116.JPG

2013_update_00216.JPG

2013_update_00316.JPG

2013_update_00415.JPG

The Santa Maria x Blueberry.

2013_update_00610.JPG

2013_update_00711.JPG

MadShack, closer upper, lol.

2013_update_00910.JPG

2013_update_0109.JPG

Sugar Punch.

2013_update_01211.JPG

2013_update_01312.JPG

2013_update_0148.JPG

TNR.

2013_update_0178.JPG

2013_update_0178.JPG

2013_update_0199.JPG

PPK.

2013_update_0247.JPG

Well that it is it for now just counting days on the inside girls and getting the others ready for the great oudoors , sounds funny but it iisn't it's alot of work, Peace OG.

Lookin good OG! I think I might start putting my clone out in the day time also.. turn off that cfl for abit give it a break! Flowers are coming in nicely!! I'm seeing 68 degrees all week until Friday, then we are at 75. You still planning on planting outdoors on the 1st?

Lookin good OG! I think I might start putting my clone out in the day time also.. turn off that cfl for abit give it a break! Flowers are coming in nicely!! I'm seeing 68 degrees all week until Friday, then we are at 75. You still planning on planting outdoors on the 1st?

Hey CA, yah still looking at the first, have Friday off then work SAturday off at 130, then off Sunday and Monday, with Easter that will give me Friday and Monday and it is right after a payday if I need anything. OG

Back
Top Bottom