Ohio Rejoice

Weekender

Tuesday Nov 7, 2023, the Citizens of Ohio, USA, voted to legalize MJ and all of its forms from seeds, clones, flower and Oils and edibles, home grows are also legalized, 30 days from the certified date of the law passing. Things should be shaping up very quickly. I was not sure I would live long enough to see this happen.

Tuesday Nov 7, 2023, the Citizens of Ohio, USA, voted to legalize MJ and all of its forms from seeds, clones, flower and Oils and edibles, home grows are also legalized, 30 days from the certified date of the law passing. Things should be shaping up very quickly. I was not sure I would live long enough to see this happen.
Congratulations my friend. :high-five::party:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to the wonderful world 🌎 of legal recreational cannabis. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

Happy Days!!!

:party: :lot-o-toke:

:passitleft:

I live in Ohio but I'm originally from Colorado. I'm proud to say that I've been able to vote for legalized weed in 2 states now.

These 2 should be ready just after the Thanksgiving holiday.

20231109_063106.jpg

They don’t even have seeds in dispensaries in Chicago. No growing supplies @ all. They only sell shitty overpriced weed and edibles. Smh CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I saw a real crappy selection of seeds at a dispensary one time... They do not want to promote growing...

Back
Top Bottom