ok so what kind of bug would do this

michiganrules

i went to my room this morning to find that 2 of my lil plants had bites out of there leaves and one had its leave severed off and it was layin in dirt is this a bug? what do i do

it was very strange the bits in the leaves looked like lil cuts in the leave while the leanse that were cut right off the plant looked like a very clean cut i dono thanks for the quick repley fox.@!!!

I had some similar things happen early in my grow. I checked high and low for any insects and found nothing. I sprayed all the plants down with safer's insect soap. Never saw it happen again.

Here are some pics of what I saw....

IMG_1601.JPG

IMG_1600.JPG

hey thanks for the info thats exactly like what im seein juston a younger plant i decided to pull the plants and bug bomb the entire house untill i get my new light thanks for the help... o yea and next time i think ill bake my soil to kill any buggs or eggs good idea right?

what about pearlight does it burn?
is that perlite in my soil?(little balls of white stuff)

hey thanks for the info thats exactly like what im seein juston a younger plant i decided to pull the plants and bug bomb the entire house untill i get my new light thanks for the help... o yea and next time i think ill bake my soil to kill any buggs or eggs good idea right?

what about pearlight does it burn?
is that perlite in my soil?(little balls of white stuff)

Burn as in nute burn - no it is inert glass.
Burn as in in the oven - nah as long as the temp doesn't reach 850–900 °C. Perlite is volcanic glass so it will survive the oven.

baking your soil will help kill anything living, including beneficial bacteria which you could re-introduce using various soil amendments.

use a pyrethrum bomb and leave the plants in the room.

Back
Top Bottom