Old Bogarter

JakeDog

Just sending out a hello from Michigan,
Have been indoor Micro-Gardening for 10+ years and usually grow twice a year, early spring and early fall seems to best in this climate this makes it easier to control the heat and humidity.
I have encountered many ups and downs along the way until I learned what works well for me.
So first time growers be patient and learn to accept that there is a learning curve ahead until you find what works well for you too.
Be patient.
I have found that keeping it simple and using good quality products produces a good and satisfying yield.
Started out growing with clones but have had to switch to femenized seed.
Using a 4X4 area, Auto Pot system with an electronic switchable 400w/600w ballast, starting with a 400w HID MH bulb on a 18/6 cycle for the veg stage for 4 to 5 weeks then switching to a 600w HPS bulb on a 12/12 cycle until harvest, has consistently provided me with an ample yield and a quality product that I keep for me alone. (Bogarter)
Using the DaVinci IQ Vaporizer is very satisfying with that morning coffee, leaving me with no heavy lingering odors no smelly roaches, finger stink and provides a much smoother smoking experience all around.
Good Luck and Happy Growing

20181125_183935.jpg

20181229_204406.jpg

20190124_160617.jpg

20190614_180442.jpg

Just sending out a hello from Michigan,
Another Michigan resident here; lifelong actually and in southeast corner of the state the whole time.

You can put the state and area in your profile, if you want, and that way others can see where you are from when they click on your username.

In case you are interested you take a look at the thread for those of us from the great state of Michigan. The thread is just a way for us to say hello to each other.
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/michigan-growers-unite.461373/

Have a great day. Spring is coming very soon.

Not a social media type person, no facebook, twitter or anything in that area. Understanding this is like learning a new language and will take time to figure it out. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the encouragement. So far I have responded to a question from 2007 and another from 2016. OG Kush started 01/21/21 . About 5 days old.

20210208_110323.jpg
“ so far I have responded to a thread from 2007 and 2016” love this, you had me laughing out loud

Back
Top Bottom