Old Guy, New Here

I've always used soil. Lean towards indica. Right now I have some Widow auto's going, which I have never felt with before. Waiting for some high thc/cbd beans to start, along with some Tut. Before I grew Northern Lights, G13, and Hash Plant. Thanks for the welcome

I've always used soil. Lean towards indica. Right now I have some Widow auto's going, which I have never felt with before. Waiting for some high thc/cbd beans to start, along with some Tut. Before I grew Northern Lights, G13, and Hash Plant. Thanks for the welcome
Welcome friend. Glad to have another kindred soul on board. Crack out your camera and keep us aprised of your work. We love to see great plants from new friends. :peace: :green_heart: :rollit:

Howdy doo and welcome.

Any questions you have will be answered and explained.
Not by me , I'm as thick as a brick.
But by these members on here. They have experienced and researched nearly everything there is to know and they are willing to share their knowledge and help out in whatever way they can.
Real nice bunch of folks they all are

Have fun

Squiggs

Will this work?
WBIP-HSO-GC-BB -10-07-20.jpg

HSO Green Crack F/F

Welcome to the forum @SaltyDog :welcome:

What kind of soil? I use FFOF and their nutrient trio :morenutes:

I leave my autos in the veg closet under 18/6 lighting, and feed them the same as photo period girls

And I have a little bit of everything going on in a perpetual garden :slide: I have...Liberty Haze, White Widow, Gorilla Glue #4, Northern Lights, Purple Punch, Gorilla Zkittlez, Pineapple Chunk, Blackberry Gum, Do si dos, Wedding Cake...yada yada yada :lot-o-toke:

Wow @MochaBud

That's some varieties in your garden, very impressive.

Right now, I am limited to one in the 4x4 flower tent and one in my DYI veg tent.

I plan on down sizing and buying some property in the next year or so.

Does growing so many different strain cause any issues for you?

What kind of harvest percentage do you average?

The reason why I ask is I did something close to you last year on a gorilla grow.

My survival rate was very low due too, blistering heat and no rain and unable to make it to the site every other day for watering.

GL with your grow, like I said, very impressive.

Welcome to the forum @SaltyDog :welcome:

What kind of soil? I use FFOF and their nutrient trio :morenutes:

I leave my autos in the veg closet under 18/6 lighting, and feed them the same as photo period girls

And I have a little bit of everything going on in a perpetual garden :slide: I have...Liberty Haze, White Widow, Gorilla Glue #4, Northern Lights, Purple Punch, Gorilla Zkittlez, Pineapple Chunk, Blackberry Gum, Do si dos, Wedding Cake...yada yada yada :lot-o-toke:

When your harvest time comes I am there for you if only to sample all these varietals! What a fun trim job you are in for soon. Amazing grow.

Wow @MochaBud

That's some varieties in your garden, very impressive.

Right now, I am limited to one in the 4x4 flower tent and one in my DYI veg tent.

I plan on down sizing and buying some property in the next year or so.

Does growing so many different strain cause any issues for you?

What kind of harvest percentage do you average?

The reason why I ask is I did something close to you last year on a gorilla grow.

My survival rate was very low due too, blistering heat and no rain and unable to make it to the site every other day for watering.

GL with your grow, like I said, very impressive.
Thank you Tok :passitleft:

As far as having issues with growing so many different strains, well :hmmmm: I'm a plant whisperer :rofl: seriously though, I've learned to read my plants over the 15 years I've been growing and I know what they want, and when they need it :thumb:

As far as harvest/yield, I average 8 ounces per plant dried and cured

When your harvest time comes I am there for you if only to sample all these varietals! What a fun trim job you are in for soon. Amazing grow.
Thank you DRey :passitleft:as for trimming, I have a hand crank auto trimmer :thumb:

Thank you DRey :passitleft:as for trimming, I have a hand crank auto trimmer :thumb:
I used the same trimmer on my outdoor plants this fall, just too much to hand trim.
It just sheers the outside of buds off . Great for trim brutal on your buds.

Of course I do!! That is why ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN!! and people don't...

I used the same trimmer on my outdoor plants this fall, just too much to hand trim.
It just sheers the outside of buds off . Great for trim brutal on your buds.
Yeah it will :hmmmm: if you trim it wet, or moist :thumb: I pull the bigger fan leaves off and let the rest hang for 5 to 7 days, then I snip the buds from the branches and put it in semi dry (Makes a difference) and I don't have a problem...

Back
Top Bottom