Old model Mars-Hydro 600w

I do not think it is enough to grow that whole tent.

But it would be a good start. With a good grow with that light you should be able to pull about 300grams per run.

That light pulls about 300w from the wall.

Most recommend 30to50w psf of LED.

I am running 850w in my 4x4x7.

I do not think it is enough to grow that whole tent.

But it would be a good start. With a good grow with that light you should be able to pull about 300grams per run.

That light pulls about 300w from the wall.

Most recommend 30to50w psf of LED.

I am running 850w in my 4x4x7.

Thanks ;)

I will start with this light for one white widow and one black indica and see what I can get. If it's not enough I will add a Mars hydro II 400w for a total of 500w true watts. This is my first grow so it's still a learning process but I'm loving it :) seeds are currently soaking in water can't wait to see these girls do their thing !

I have a Mars 400w and l like it a lot.

That is a good way for you to go.

Good Luck to you...

Thanks ;)

I will start with this light for one white widow and one black indica and see what I can get. If it's not enough I will add a Mars hydro II 400w for a total of 500w true watts. This is my first grow so it's still a learning process but I'm loving it :) seeds are currently soaking in water can't wait to see these girls do their thing !

Hi Phillie, 120x5w will not cover 4'x4' tent. The coverage of 120x5w is 2.5'x2.5' during veg and 2.5'x1.5' during flower. :circle-of-love: If the grow space is within the range, you can still use the light as a start for your 2 plants.

Hi Phillie, 120x5w will not cover 4'x4' tent. The coverage of 120x5w is 2.5'x2.5' during veg and 2.5'x1.5' during flower. :circle-of-love: If the grow space is within the range, you can still use the light as a start for your 2 plants.

Hi Smokesara, thanks for chiming in.

What do you suggest I buy in addition to this light to cover the 4'x4' tent?

I was looking at buying another 600w like I already have or either a Mars II 400w or a reflector serie 480w.

Thanks ;)

Very disappointing coverage, 6 home depot shop lights with cool white 40 watt tubes will cover a 2 x 4 footprint, replace 2 with warm whites and good for flower.

Back
Top Bottom