Old Timers Dream

SkinnyChef

When I was a teen in the 70's.....

I often day dreamed about growing pot. And how nice it would be to just work with pot all day...making hash, oil, playing with buds and get paid for it.

For a lot of people this dream is a daily thing and no big deal.

But for this old man it truly would be that day dream I had so many years ago.

I guess sometimes dreams do come true.....

Tomorrow I start ..... trimming, making hash, oil etc....and get paid for it.

Humph....goes to show ya. Even old dogs can learn new tricks.

Right about now I am giving myself a pat on the back and a :welldone: :yahoo:

I am going to sacrifice a bud of grand daddy purps to the bud gods!

Move to Amsterdam and get a deal going on with one of the coffee shops.

Congrats Chef! That's great!

So are you running your own MMJ grow business or are you working for an already established concern?

As a fellow teen of the 70s (class of 1977) I applaud your efforts! :thumb:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Congrats Chef! That's great!

So are you running your own MMJ grow business or are you working for an already established concern?

As a fellow teen of the 70s (class of 1977) I applaud your efforts! :thumb:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Sorry to say it's not my business...
I just hack-em down and trim them up...
the boss man hooked me up with a ton .. well a bunch of trim,
bubble bags and instructions to keep 1/2 of all the hash I make.

yay..class of 1976

Sorry to say it's not my business...
I just hack-em down and trim them up...
the boss man hooked me up with a ton .. well a bunch of trim,
bubble bags and instructions to keep 1/2 of all the hash I make.

yay..class of 1976

'76 eh? We are definitely close to the same age then. (I'm 53)

That sounds like an excellent arrangement! I've entertained the idea of making hash myself, but I would only be doing it for the learning experience since I have harvested enough quality bud this season to last me at least 18 months. And I still have double that amount on the flowering plants in our backyard that have yet to be harvested! :yahoo:

Its definitely a nice problem to have if you are a MMJ patient. ;)

'76 eh? We are definitely close to the same age then. (I'm 53)

That sounds like an excellent arrangement! I've entertained the idea of making hash myself, but I would only be doing it for the learning experience since I have harvested enough quality bud this season to last me at least 18 months. And I still have double that amount on the flowering plants in our backyard that have yet to be harvested! :yahoo:

Its definitely a nice problem to have if you are a MMJ patient. ;)

Ok class of 75 here. I have 2.5 or 3 years to a pension then let's all meet this is my dream retirement job :yummy:

Only a 41 y.o. young buck here but I'm still dreaming of legalization or at least mmj for Georgia.

Trimming buds legally just seems like a ferry tale for us in GA

There was hardly a better time in history than the 70's, for me at least & the best time for music in history as well, imo

Congrats on the killer new job Brother chef :welldone::yummy::bravo::morenutes: have a bong hit for us as I will have one for you....got some GDP my self...hehehe!!!

Thank you....Thank you very much ( stoned, unshaven, cheap las vegas Elvis impersonator)
Now he has offered me to bring a couple whole plants home..trim them, make the butter or hash whatever from the trim and bring him product back once a week...saving me a 100 mile round trip daily...

Thank you....Thank you very much ( stoned, unshaven, cheap las vegas Elvis impersonator)
Now he has offered me to bring a couple whole plants home..trim them, make the butter or hash whatever from the trim and bring him product back once a week...saving me a 100 mile round trip daily...

WOW! You can't beat that! 100 mile round trip? Man! The gas costs could definitely eat into your income, so that is a smart move on his part! Not sure what he is paying you, but a commute like that could start to wear on you after awhile.

Good that your boss knows that and is trying to make things easier for you. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom