Olddog Newtricks First Grow White Widow Indoor Soil LED

Been a minute since I updated this.
Everything on these plants turned brown and shriveled except the pistils.. lol
I learned a lot along the way but, these girls are done!
Martha is chopped and drying and Courtney is coming down now.

IMG_3392.jpeg

IMG_3393.jpeg

IMG_3395.jpeg

And for some reason pics aren’t uploading:rolleyes:
The buds on the are definitely not as dense as the other grow but they are mad sticky.
This has been a frustrating grow but we made it to harvest.
And now the rest of the pics that didn’t upload

IMG_3394.jpeg

IMG_3396.jpeg

One down one to go, Courtney is trimmed and the weigh is in. 4oz.
The buds were way more loose and airy than I’d like but, it should smoke good. If not, then they should press well. The buds are sticky and the smoke test shows it was no waste of time.
I don’t know if it was the change of light mid flower or the constant deficiencies I battled but I’m happy to have done it.
The biggest thing I got from these plants was finding this group. That alone was worth the price of admission. You all have taught me a lot, and while I still have a lot to learn, I’m definitely a better grower because of it all.
Now all I have left is to get Martha trimmed and weighed and we can wrap this one up.
Sorry, I just noticed my nuts are visible in the pic..

IMG_3452.jpeg

One down one to go, Courtney is trimmed and the weigh is in. 4oz.
The buds were way more loose and airy than I’d like but, it should smoke good. If not, then they should press well. The buds are sticky and the smoke test shows it was no waste of time.
I don’t know if it was the change of light mid flower or the constant deficiencies I battled but I’m happy to have done it.
The biggest thing I got from these plants was finding this group. That alone was worth the price of admission. You all have taught me a lot, and while I still have a lot to learn, I’m definitely a better grower because of it all.
Now all I have left is to get Martha trimmed and weighed and we can wrap this one up.
Sorry, I just noticed my nuts are visible in the pic..

IMG_3452.jpeg
Nope..I looked...can't see your nuts..your good 👍🏻 😊

Back
Top Bottom