oldman420

oldman420

hello there folks I am oldman420 aka 420 at hg420.
i have been around a spell and have been online with my garden since 2003 at overgrow.com.
I am a licenced provider for 6 patients in colorado with ills ranging form stress to chronic pain and hiv/aids.
I grow primarily indoors in the winter and try to put a few outside in the summer when i have a safe place to do it in.
i grow both hydro and soil and have a 12 x 12 room dedicated to doing it.
i rum 2600 watts of light and produce between 5-10 ozs a week unless there is a bump in the system that creates a delay. i am reqired to grow perpetually in order to keep a comstant supply for my patients going
strains on the go
white widow
ww_macro_004.jpg

afghooey
DSCF3573.JPG

critically smashed
DSCF3335.JPG

ak-47
satori
hashberry
sadhu
kc beans afghani special
ss the chronic
bubba 0 kush x paki hashplant
misty x blue moonshine
california orange bud
hawaiian indica
auto ak47 x hindu kush

the veg side
DSCF3347.JPG

flower side
DSCF3346.JPG

well thats it i guess
I will create a grow and harvest log once i get my feet wet here.
thanks for stopping by

Welcome to 420 oldman.. Always good to see fellow coloradians on here.. I am looking forward to seeing more of your grow... Let's hope they don't change the caregiver laws here.... :peace:

hey all thanks for the welcome.
yes i do love my job.
its just the best
see ya all on the boards

:welcome:

WoW!! What beautiful girls you have. Thanks to you for helping others get their meds. What a great job!

I can't wait to check you out in the grow room.
:peace:

Welcome Oldman420. I'm in Grand Junction, Colorado. I just joined today. Nice to see others here from Colorado as well. I'm working on getting legal. Back East where I moved here from I never had the need to turn to MMJ because of so many friends and family that I had back there, as well as lack of health insurance. I've had a lot of sleepless nights since I got here due to insomnia and chronic pain from a steel plate in my arm and metal fragments in my knee and leg. God bless you all that are helping people with a need for MMJ and God bless all you others who are working towards ending this ridiculous prohibition that has landed so many decent Americans in legal hot water.

Peace
~Drift~
:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom