high!

OnTheMove

hi @everyone 420 :)

i was on the strain hunters website but after 2 days i found it boring and not very user friendly! so i found this one!

I am travelling since 4 years around europe and now im in switzerland, for a manly outdoor grow ( mixed with indoor under led) ive got chronic from a farm in south spain, lots of different random indicas and 2 sativas from the mountains, and L.A Blues, created by my friends.. (L.A confidential x barneys blue cheese)

i hope this website is more active and user friendly!

:thumb:

Hi OnTheMove and welcome to the friendliest and best site for promoting cannabis awareness and ending cannabis prohibition worldwide :420: :welcome:

Nice mix you've got going there. I just harvested 4 different strains in the last week and I'm waiting two weeks more on some Kali Mist. Nothing like variety :)

If you have any questions ask away in the FAQs forum, where you may already find the answers. For learning how to use and navigate the site New Member Start Links can't be beat.

:peace: :Namaste:

yeh thanks, it seems much more interesting here already :)

ive never smoked or seen kali mist.. its cali big bud x with?

ah cool you grow under LED? i have a 336 from ------------ comming soon, i will mainly use it for my automazars for 20/4 :)oh yeh also i have 30 auto flowers, 15 critical and 15 maxigom (critical x ak47) and 5 auo mazar waiting for my light :)

Very sweet! The Kali Mist genetics are a bit of a mystery if you read the breeder's page. Mostly Sativa with Cambodian and Afghani heritage. Lovely plant, I'll post some shots on my journal soon, as she is the last lonely lady she will get all the attention now :)

fuck man we just had a very spontanious hail storm and its fucked up my autos, they were still young! and all my regulars have had half the branches wiped out :( :( boo hoo hoo wheres the sun!

Back
Top Bottom