Oldman420s perpetual medical grow

oldman420

hello all i hope your happy and well medicated.
i am a licenced mmj provider for the state of colorado.
i have 6 patients right now and they do keep me busy.
i grow mostly in soil but dabble with waterfarms on the side. my setup consists of a 12 x 12 room subdevided into a veg and flower side with panda film
i run a single 1kw mh on the veg side and 2 suspended and 2 horazontal 400 hps in the flower side.
my goal is to harvest 10-20 clones a week each weighing in at about a half oz dry, I have a grow partner so i split it with him. right now we are coming off of a bit of a hard time as 10 weeks ago we had an issue with a single batch of clones that rooted slow it threw the whole system out of whack perpetual is tricky i will tell ya but its mandatory for being a provider as my people need there meds constantly.
strains on the go atm
clone only:
afghooey
hawaiian indica
cherry pheno ak47
bubba o kush x pakistani hashplant
from seed:
white widow
sadhu
satori
hashberry
the chronic
california orange bud
misty x blue moonshine
automatic ak x hindu kush
critically smashed.
its a jungle in there and variety is never an issue.
i charge my patients 100 dollars a month each and keep them constantly supplied with grade a medicine as well as edibles.
i am able to make canna butter do some wonderfull things.
my patients have a variety of ills including
aids
cancer
ptsd
tremmors and nausea.
i feel that i have a very good karma job its completely fulfilling to me.
pics of the garden
the veg side
DSCF3588.JPG

the flower side
DSCF3587.JPG

the west end
DSCF3582.JPG

misty x blue moonshine
DSCF3585.JPG

afghooey
DSCF3584.JPG

satori
DSCF3586.JPG

thanks for stopping in and have a happy day all.
jerome

in your opinion how do you like the hashberry ? is it an easy plant to grow ? if now what kind of strain do you recamend im looking for a strong strong smoke somthing to reawlly knnock me down. but i want an easy strain to grow and one thats very forgiving

btw you have a beuitiful garden oldman

hey there biggreen
hashberry is indeed easy to grow but she has a milder chill out buzz not the heavy type stone.
i would recomend nervanas ww for a consistant easy to grow knockout variety.
also afghooey is a winner in that catagory but shes clone only.
if you can get ahold of some critically smashed that s a winner short sticky and its a 2 hit quitter.
good luck and i hope you find you special girl mang
jerome

i actually was gonnna order some ww tomar but from dinafem. im also gonna order some blueberry from dutch passion and kushberry from dna. got anything to say about those choices ? ;)

never grew out any dinafem beans but if its a good widow you wont be disapointed kushberry sounds like it may be lacking but blueberry is a sure winner.
best of luck to you friend

its haircut time ,going to wack the shit out of my 3 satori moms today to try and shorten them up and get about 20 clones.
the 20 ww cuts I took last week are all standing up healthy and i will likely get roots today and in the next few.
next will be a run of critically smashed and then if im lucky we will be doing 20 afghooeys.
yup spring is in the air and soon my clones will start rooting much faster,happenes every year even with heat mats and a heater set at 80 deg they slow down in the winter.

at this rate and with enough room i should double my output of top shelf clones.
that means security for my patients as they will be ale to stock up.
yup i love my job,just wish it payed better but thats ok too
jerome

i indeed work from all moms.
its the only way to do it i can think of
you know what your gettin thataway

i indeed work from all moms.
its the only way to do it i can think of
you know what your gettin thataway

some people don't put a lot of emphasis on their mothers..
specially when you consider the fact that its going to be your gene pool for hopefully many gens.

im pretty sure you know the phenos of these right? or are you new to these strains?>

I got some Satori beans coming so looking forward to them.

:popcorn: as I definitely like to watch "juggling acts" and this one is pretty crazy.

Oldman, if you wouldn't mind, I was hoping you could add your comments about the Satori line as you gain your experiences with it and share them in a thread I started. Here is the thread.

Mandala's Satori Strain

There is very little first hand info regarding specific strains out there. Anything you could share would be most valuable.

damn I'm definately asking you for help once I setup my indoor how much can a single 400watt yield in a garden

Back
Top Bottom