Omar X's Perpetual-ish 'Freedom 4 Weeden' Garden

Omar X

Sup fellow Nerds, :welcome:

I've been away from the forums for a while due to the fact that there is no actual IQ test or Age verification for joining forums and sites just get overrun but moronic trolls, ala RIU :bravo:

Anyways I'd thought I'd give this forum a go and to make a place for fellow members to come and abuse me if they so wish. I'm the first to admit I'm a bit self righteous and think I know best, whilst being sarcastic the majority of the time so please don't take offense, just tell me to fuck off or return the favor here!

OK, so down to business, this will be a sort of perpetual grow, although, I'm going on vacation in March so will be winding down for then.

I have a 120x120x200cm flower tent with a 600w dimmable HPS, 5" extract & 4" intake all running through controller. A 75x75x200cm veg tent split in two, with clones and seedlings up top under 4 x 2ft T5s unit and lower for vegging with a 250w dimmable MH.

I only grow 4 flowering plants at a time as I prefer larger plant starting in root cubes, to 6" square pot, to 6litre airpot and finally into 20 liter airpot. I hit anywhere from 60g to 175g per plant, depending on yield!

I leave plants in straight soil until the final pot up which is in my soil mix.
I feed enzymes, silicon and seaweed extract during veg and sucanut and enzymes during flower, cutting everything for last 2 weeks.

Plants I have growing at mo are TH seeds Darkstar, DNA genetics LA Chocolat, GDP's Bay Dream, I also have clones of CC's original sour diesel and sickmeds green crack.

Next planned are CC's bubba kush BX2 , exodus cheese cut and devils harvest Shoreline. (Germinating over next week or so, just waiting for bay dream seedlings to grow a bit)

K folks, imma bit busy tonite so imma leave u folks now and update more tomorrow with pics etc.

I also help Subcool out by modding his weed nerd channel On YT, I highly recommend to any weed fan, lots of knowledge and great plants to look at, any questions just ask.

Alters!:Namaste:

Right anyone help me out with this, had this problem before with other forums photo uploading set ups. All my pics upload upside down, also I have to do it one at a time, cos if I put more than one pic in, it still just ups the last one I added.

I'm using a iPad and this is probably the issue, they are correct way up before i upload aswell

Here's what they look like
image5365.jpg

I used to just upload the pics to photobucket but they don't accept external links here.

Anyone help!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom