Omega heathcare Collective robbed by the sherriffs office

Very sad to say Omega is caught up in orange county sherriffs hard on for shops. They came in without cause ransacked the place. Took all the Meds and the money. All four years operating omega has not made a dime. The board members have even contributed above and beyond. They were out of bounds and out of line. They have not filed charges and paperwork has been filed to retrieve what the police robbed from very needy patients some who might not be around next week. Omega is a strong agricultural cooperative with 30+ members who are collectives and growers, as well as over 30000 patient members. Omega remains strong and will reopen a new member location as soon ad we are able to. It breaks my heart :(

I am so sorry to hear this happened. They haven't filed charges, just came and took everything?

yeah exactly, wtf. Our lawyer says they always press charges eventually. Hes trying to work it out without litigation. Now thier trick is to offer no jail time if you plea to a felony marijuana charge, which gives them more felony conviction money from the feds and another win against mmj. its all bullshit. ill fight till the end im not doing anything wrong or illegal and im not pleaing or ratting.

yeah exactly, wtf. Our lawyer says they always press charges eventually. Hes trying to work it out without litigation. Now thier trick is to offer no jail time if you plea to a felony marijuana charge, which gives them more felony conviction money from the feds and another win against mmj. its all bullshit. ill fight till the end im not doing anything wrong or illegal and im not pleaing or ratting.

Good Luck BubbaKush, and stay strong. Any news?

I bet it was the sheriffs office that did the deed, not to many, law enforcement like the idea of health centers because all this time they've been taught that its illegal, and allot of people have a hard time excepting something they've grown to hate all these years!

Back
Top Bottom