Ongoing problems with nutes

Silverweb

Hoping someone out here may be able to offer some new advice as I have been reading the posts here since I started growing. I have been using ebb and flow system for 2 years now, about 6 crops, and everytime I get to flower stage the plants start showing signs of every deficiency you can imagine. The ph is within range (5.5 - 6.5 adjusted every second day, approx), the nute mix is according to specs (1200-1500 ppm) so I am assuming an nute uptake issue but nothing seems to make a difference.

I am using 2- 2' x4' tables hooked in tandem, 5" rockwool cubes on a bud blanket, a 75 litre resevoir with air stone, changed weekly. I have tried numerous flood patterns to no avail. I would think root growth should be more vigorous than it is but that is a guess. I am using the same nutes in an aeroponic system with great results.
The tables hold 14 plants, each, to a maximum height of 4 feet. An interesting thing is some of the plants look just fine!
If anyone can think of anything I can check I would be highly appreciative.
Cheers!

nope sorry no help here:(
are they sativa or indica dom.?
if you want and have time check my blog out it might help but I dont know:)

Beats me. Since it appears only after root development and veg, maybe it doesn't drain as well as in the beginning?
Just guessing. 1500ppms would burn up my sativa.

1200-1500 ppm on what meter conversion rate?

it's HIGHLY important to know the conversion factor of your meter. If it's .500 that's 2.4-3.0 e.c. and WAYtoo hot! If it's .700 it's 1.7-2.1 e.c. and not bad depending on which period of flower.

Strains will be different as well.

I don't know dick about flood & drain schedules, maybe ask XLR8 on that.

Back
Top Bottom