Opinion wanted - Leaves turning down - Other issues

jojohnjo

So just this morning I noticed that some of the tips of my leaves are curling down, plus I think my plant is either showing pH Flux or nut burn I'm not sure. Any thoughts or suggestions.
I water every other day and every 3rd water I use botanicare bloom at 15-20ml's. I also use unsulphured molasses at 5ml's every other water.

420-magazine-mobile289922836.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2076569778.jpg

420-magazine-mobile634282259.jpg

420-magazine-mobile104249624.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Soil Grow with Fox Farm Ocean
What Strain is it? Court-side Jack
Is it Indica, Sativa Hybrid? I believe its heaver on the sativa but I'm not familiar with this strain it was a gift
How Many Plants? Just 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? 5th week flowering
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What Size Pot? 7 Gallon smart pot
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 300w led 2 23w led and about 150w true watt CFL
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 75 degree F
RH of Room/Cabinet? unknown
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Between 5.5 and 6.5
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? Every other day
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Botanicare bloom at 1/3 strengths plush Cal/Mag every other water and Molasses every other water going back and Fourth
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4 foot by 4 foot

Would any experienced growers like to give advice, I'm flushing with clean water just in case its a nute issue but honestly i use 1/3 the recommended dosses when it comes to nutes so maybe i need to feed them more instead of flushing? I honestly just don't know

I'm not to sure how old they are but flushing seems way to early by looking at the pics. That would take away the nutes if you flush.
What is your ratio for your botanicare to water?

I mean flush as in just plain ph'd water for a few feedings to flush out whatever in the soil if it is a nute issue. And right now i use 15-20mls per 4 gallons. plus cal/mag or molasses just depending. And they are in the 5th week of flowering so i should have at least another 4 weeks to go if not more, that's why its annoying to have issues pop up right now, i don't want to kill my girl by accident because of my ignorance.

that slight clawing and burned tips show you that the last watering was a bit too hot. Just back off on the nutes a bit and you should be fine. Flushing will fix the problem this cycle, but as soon as you nute again it will be back. Find the proper mix for this plant and your level of lumens/air and you should be fine... everything looks pretty good other than that.

Remember, if she points to her feet, she doesnt like something at the roots. For the amount of light you have, your plant looks great, but there has to be a practical limit to how many nutes she can use. Even at 1/3 dose, you have a bit too much. Increase the lights, fresh air... and you will see her needs increase. Please carefully read the last lines in my signature for more on this thought. Good luck!

Thank you Emilya, I'm just going to give her water and molasses until she shows some sign of nute deficiency. I think whats already in the soil will be enough to take her to the finish line.

420-magazine-mobile374852920.jpg

Thanks I do have a quick question if you don't mind. Some of my top leaves are bronzing but it doesn't look bad or like any deficiency. Is this possibility normal for some plants or is it an issue?
420-magazine-mobile1278833141.jpg

Back
Top Bottom