Opinions expertise please

Il let her go for first two weeks then trim , it's to bushy for my cupboard, leaves are touching the wall and I don't like that lol il need to do something.

I can grow up the ways more so now

16154544422513613264021128307874.jpg

14 potential clones removed (what a waste), and few leaves. It has to grow up now or stop growing

16154564156568034921880594653578.jpg
I used to hate pulling leaves off plants. Now I have to stop myself from taking to much, I love watching how I can shape them with a few tweaks. What’s awesome is quadlining if you trying to crank out some pounds! How long ago did you go into flower? I see no hairs...

I used to hate pulling leaves off plants. Now I have to stop myself from taking to much, I love watching how I can shape them with a few tweaks. What’s awesome is quadlining if you trying to crank out some pounds! How long ago did you go into flower? I see no hairs...
I see we hairs I think
See you just transitioning to flower... plenty of time to join the lollipop guild bro!

I did lollipop but not a lot, pulled first two rows off completely.. even little smell today .. just looking at getting inline fan kit ordered

First attempt give me a bREAK
I’m trying to help you out bro bro. You can do whatever you want.... it also helps with airflow. I’m starting to keep a journal. It’s bad, I know, lol. But it has some good pictures and and a little bit of good info in it. It looks like she’s a bit light green but still looks good! What are you feeding?

I'm joking Sheamus Enjoil, think they all good. I'm giving it biobizz grow, bloom , topmax, 3ltr a week roughly in 10ltrs of soil.

I do worry about pot size, but wel run
with it
Those pots will do you justice! They’re fabric. If roots want to they can grow through em! Really it’s wild, they will tear right through if you keep them growing for a long time. I like the fabric pots a lot!

Back
Top Bottom