Opinions expertise please

16194506707077384526493733873854.jpg

I've read if trics goes orange its too late

What yous think fourtwenty, I guess indica and some guy said looks like scout cookie lol
16194508826605052392055988002494.jpg

16194506707077384526493733873854.jpg

I've read if trics goes orange too late
I like about 10% amber trichomes.
White heads are a good sign.
Any time after 9 weeks they should be ready. White heads with a couple Amber's mixed in. Great work my friend im so happy for you.
Is it possible to get a pic of trics. Or are you happy with what you see?
Bill

Looks like you spilt a bowl of sugar. HeHe
Pistols are amber ,most of the trichomes look while. Can't make out any ambers in that pic though. She is definitely at the end. Are you going to turn off lights for a day before you chop?
Bill

Let's chat bill, I was going to give too next monday, 1 more week. Then turn lights off for 2 days, then remove fan leaves and hang in dark cupboard until the stem makes little crack

Let's chat bill, I was going to give too next monday, 1 more week. Then turn lights off for 2 days, theremove fan leaves and hang in dark cupboard until the stem makes little crack
Sounds good. Are you comfortable with your harvest and cure process?

Well I'm just going to trim leaving sugar leaves in there and put in jar and open lid every day for 1hr ?

Would you stop giving water now if stopping next week.
I feed right up to harvest.
In my purple pics thread I explain my process.
Bill

Try that.
Bill

I cut off 30gs of leaves and stuck them.in freezer. should be another 30gs when chop her down.
Fantastic. Congrats on your harvest my friend.
Bill

So bill, to grow 60 materials , 60 for its sunshine and comfort in electricity

So £120 to grow the twins, you wouldn't get half an O round here for that . Thx for your input. Good man fair play and all. You wanna have guess my yield/personal stash

Back
Top Bottom