Opinions expertise please

That makes total sense to me that then the stems grow stronger to better support the cola weight. But do you think you got more bud as a result? It is pretty hard to tell unless you have the means to run a control plant too.
I think there have been studies that showed tomatoes will produce more fruit on stronger, supported branches than wimpy ones. Almost like a self protection mechanism where they'll pull the punches on those limbs, etc

I think there have been studies that showed tomatoes will produce more fruit on stronger, supported branches than wimpy ones. Almost like a self protection mechanism where they'll pull the punches on those limbs, etc
I am very selective over what I pull of and what I let grow. I very wise man told me one time “ Just don’t grow small buds...” lol.

I’m not sure if it makes them any bigger, it definitely makes the stem stronger so it will be able to support as big a nugget possible. Now days I don’t shoot for large buds. I just want them all to be about the same size, dense, stanky, and frosty. And if they check all those boxes plus have a good high I will keep em around...

That makes sense, no point growing more fruit that the branches can support, altho I my feeling is the plant whether tomato or otherwise, will just fruit regardless and if the branch sags badly it just sags badly under the weight unless supported.
I was just wondering aside from branch strengthening, whether supercropping in flowering would prompt any additional bud growth. I am half way thru flowering now and I am planning on letting them go 'au natural' at from this point, but the greedy bud pig in me still wonders whether additional things can be done to fatten them up further!

That makes sense, no point growing more fruit that the branches can support, altho I my feeling is the plant whether tomato or otherwise, will just fruit regardless and if the branch sags badly it just sags badly under the weight unless supported.
I was just wondering aside from branch strengthening, whether supercropping in flowering would prompt any additional bud growth. I am half way thru flowering now and I am planning on letting them go 'au natural' at from this point, but the greedy bud pig in me still wonders whether additional things can be done to fatten them up further!
You will be sad when you have a whole branch that has a qp of bud on it maturing and it snaps, or bends over and touches the ground and gets dirt or whatever on your pristine nuggets. I’m just sayin what I do. People grow all kinds of ways. Like 12/12 right from seed. Definitely will never need to train your plants that much cuz they gunna be small no matter what...

I been using this stuff called sugaree from advanced molecular family. Stuff makes my bud stupid retarded frosty and tasty!
8058F09C-7BC5-47F8-8A01-9442326FA2D4.jpeg
137FCF59-1D9D-48CC-9978-805C98FE1683.jpeg

That looks sweet !
Thanks brother. The top is a Malawi cross and the bottom is fruit salad from expert seeds. I’m going to try to find a male bubblegum and hit her with some spunk! I’m shooting for a super fruity bubblegum! And this is bodega bubblegum from gps, it’s Indiana bubblegum X Stardawg. That should be good.

Thanks brother. The top is a Malawi cross and the bottom is fruit salad from expert seeds. I’m going to try to find a male bubblegum and hit her with some spunk! I’m shooting for a super fruity bubblegum! And this is bodega bubblegum from gps, it’s Indiana bubblegum X Stardawg. That should be good.
So you are cross breeding ? I've been wanting to do that; but scared of pollinating the whole house & ending up with a crop of seeds. Thinking the house ventilation would spread it throughout.

So you are cross breeding ? I've been wanting to do that; but scared of pollinating the whole house & ending up with a crop of seeds. Thinking the house ventilation would spread it throughout.
I have two flower rooms with separate ventilation. And I’m still scared of pollinating everything on accident! So when I first made beans I had a buddy send me some pollen... I just gave my friend a male blue cookies ,that is really nice, to hold onto til he drops his load!
it’s fun making your own beans! Just don’t make bad stuff and everything is cool.. lol

I've got a few rare strains that I'd like to replicate some day...not necessarily cross with something else but just make a batch or two of what i have.
But maybe it's not worth the trouble? I can sometimes find them online but often they're sold out or tough to find. Not rare like "i got these seeds in Vietnam" type thing LOL

I've got a few rare strains that I'd like to replicate some day...not necessarily cross with something else but just make a batch or two of what i have.
But maybe it's not worth the trouble? I can sometimes find them online but often they're sold out or tough to find. Not rare like "i got these seeds in Vietnam" type thing LOL
Yeah make you some beans. It is definitely worth the trouble. And you don’t have to buy seeds anymore unless you want to!

Back
Top Bottom