Opinions on first grow

Jbob28

420 Member
Can i get opinions on my grow, first time.

Day 47
Lemon Ak
Under 300watt cfl 1 bulb
30 cm tall plant
3 plants in one 30cm pot
Plagroon coco a+b
Coco with perlite medium

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    458.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    458.5 KB · Views: 33
Yeah mate they look alright. Bigger pot next time for sure though. Or even better just 1 plant per pot. Not a great idea to transplant now in case you stunt them. That best kept to a veg stage practise. You flip em a couple weeks back or are they autos? If they're as yellow as they look then they're hungry but hard to tell if it's just the flash. Natural light photos are best if it's possible

You're probably gonna run into trouble having 3 in 1 pot. Definitely look for a bigger one, so the roots grow better. Bigger roots = bigger flowers.
Yeah i actually thought it was a big pot then realised it was just enough for one i have more pots for next time,
They're autoflowers i had some trouble with water ph then too much nutrients and i think over watering really everything that can go wrong! Im using plagron coco a+b 1ml of each a+b per litre of water now but still trying to figure out water schedule im giving 3 litre water every 3days does that sound right? Thanks

Yeah i actually thought it was a big pot then realised it was just enough for one i have more pots for next time,
They're autoflowers i had some trouble with water ph then too much nutrients and i think over watering really everything that can go wrong! Im using plagron coco a+b 1ml of each a+b per litre of water now but still trying to figure out water schedule im giving 3 litre water every 3days does that sound right? Thanks
Nah you want to feed every day in coco mate. 2 or 3 times to run off if you can. At least once though. Feeding like soil as you are doing can cause xcess nutes to build up in the pot and that can create an endless list of problems.

Nah you want to feed every day in coco mate. 2 or 3 times to run off if you can. At least once though. Feeding like soil as you are doing can cause xcess nutes to build up in the pot and that can create an endless list of problems.
Ok but would that cause overwatering? cause i was watering everyday and thought i was getting overwatering symptoms

As long as theres plenty of holes in the pot it shouldn't be an issue mate. Coco is a form of hydro growing. The problems soil growers get from too much watering is actually a misunderstood lack of oxygen. That's not a problem for us cos coco is light and airy. 30% perilite and you'd have to try pretty hard to cause any damage. If too much water was actually an issue then Dwc, where you grow in nothing but water, wouldn't exist

Back
Top Bottom