Feedback on my CFL grown Northern Lights - Do I flush now?

YellowBrickRo

Hey guys!

This is my first time around here. This is my second grow. It's a mini-grow in a 90CM height on 60CM wide. Details:

Strain - Northern Lights
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Flowering
Bucket Size - 4 Liter Smart Pot
Lights - (2) 65W CFL, one 2700K and one is 6500K
Nutrients - GHE
Medium - 75% Soil 25% Perlite
PPM -
PH -
RH - About 40%
Room Temperature -26 Celsius
Pests - None Known

Now, I don't know how many weeks it's been on flowering, I guess 4-5. I need your opinion on what's next- Do you think It's time to start flushing? Give me your feedback please!

Thanks!

First off Welcom!

Without reading your stuff and just looking at the pics I said:

I say it isn't half done. Too many viable fan leaves still.

The plant goes through many stages of bloom. The last few include the plant using up what nutrients are left in the leaves because the plant is doing a final push to get everything it can into the flowers.

Then I read what you had stated and you said it is only 5 weeks. If you do everything correctly and healthy with great equipment and a great understanding you can ideally get a cannabis plant to peak in potency somewhere between 8-12 weeks depending on the strain. Like I said you aint half done.

You got a lot of bud stacking to do right now. Those things will get much higher and thicker before they start to ripen.

I think those leaves are pretty big considering the treatment so that is likely and indica and you will be done somewhere in the 9ish - 10ish week range.

Going a little long doesn't hurt. Going too early is hugely bad. The last 2 weeks where the light get pushed out of the flower is when it starts to build up. The lights are bad on the THC and overnight it builds up. All day long it gets driven down. All night long it builds up. This is why you are supposed to harvest after a long night and under light that is not very strong. So when the flowers start to fatten up such that the insides are not getting sun the THC is not degrading as bad and it starts building up day after day big time. You want to harvest about the time the resin production is not increasing anymore and still out pacing the daily degradation. At some point it stops increasing and the production starts dropping and the daily degradation is worse then the increase. But by then at least you have full ripened buds. And it is real obvious when you have peaked.

The real problem people have indoor is if they grow tall not wide plants, they can have flowers ripening at different rates and times. So people train plants to try and lower down taller flowers and relocate lower flowers to the open areas. You wont have this problem.

Hey guys!

This is my first time around here. This is my second grow. It's a mini-grow in a 90CM height on 60CM wide. Details:

Strain - Northern Lights
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Flowering
Bucket Size - 4 Liter Smart Pot
Lights - (2) 65W CFL, one 2700K and one is 6500K
Nutrients - GHE
Medium - 75% Soil 25% Perlite
PPM -
PH -
RH - About 40%
Room Temperature -26 Celsius
Pests - None Known

Now, I don't know how many weeks it's been on flowering, I guess 4-5. I need your opinion on what's next- Do you think It's time to start flushing? Give me your feedback please!

Thanks!
Those are good looking

Back
Top Bottom