Opioid Tapering With Cannabis: A Regimen

At the tail end of my addiction, I was heavily addicted to heroin, meth, and alcohol, I was picked up outside of Bozeman Montana by the smelliest rv full of hippies dogs, and trainhoppers. I ended up at the rv owners sister's house in Missoula for a couple weeks.
These people never judged me, I was obviously free to do as I pleased. But here is what they did. They smoked so much hash with me everyday about the time I would head out to "cop". They never told me not to, they just did what they did.... One day I woke up and realized that I hadn't had a fix in three days.... I owe my life to cannabis, or maybe just those fine hippies and their sneaky yet effective methods.....

This thread, on this site has the power to save lives. Thanks for being here. Wish I knew about cbd back years ago during my failed attempts to quit.

@Dirtdemon I have been lurking around here, following your story a bit. You got this, Homie. And we all got your back.

:green_heart::peace::ganjamon:

At the tail end of my addiction, I was heavily addicted to heroin, meth, and alcohol, I was picked up outside of Bozeman Montana by the smelliest rv full of hippies dogs, and trainhoppers. I ended up at the rv owners sister's house in Missoula for a couple weeks.
These people never judged me, I was obviously free to do as I pleased. But here is what they did. They smoked so much hash with me everyday about the time I would head out to "cop". They never told me not to, they just did what they did.... One day I woke up and realized that I hadn't had a fix in three days.... I owe my life to cannabis, or maybe just those fine hippies and their sneaky yet effective methods.....

This thread, on this site has the power to save lives. Thanks for being here. Wish I knew about cbd back years ago during my failed attempts to quit.

@Dirtdemon I have been lurking around here, following your story a bit. You got this, Homie. And we all got your back.

:green_heart::peace::ganjamon:

Made me proud to be an aging hippie. :hug:

If I never started another thread - an unlikely event :D - this thread would make up for that loss. There's nothing I've started here that makes me prouder to be a part of. :hug:

No turning back y’all I just flushed every perk down the toilet. I had a omg moment what did I do. But it passed real fast. If I’m honest I am still scared I will fail. But that’s natural I think. I think I’m going to walk I’m kinda freaking out lol. Oh I’m nervous errrr. Y’all have a good night. I’ll probably be back lol I imagine I will be awake thinking all night.

Someone will be here. :hug:

No turning back y’all I just flushed every perk down the toilet. I had a omg moment what did I do. But it passed real fast. If I’m honest I am still scared I will fail. But that’s natural I think. I think I’m going to walk I’m kinda freaking out lol. Oh I’m nervous errrr. Y’all have a good night. I’ll probably be back lol I imagine I will be awake thinking all night.
I stole this from Sue's signature.
"If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor
I used hard drugs for 17 years, the only breaks I had were when I was incarcerated or hospitalized. I know the fear that you have. I am scared to death some days that I will slip. It gets easier, with time, cannabis, and good people. And when I really want to let go of myself these days I make edibles. 1oz lowers to ¾lb butter, and I can escape just fine with only a bad case of the munchies. (I recommend chocolate)

We are here for you

well y’all I survived actually I slept like a baby. I still feel strong so bring it on Percocet lol. Seriously I’m really worried about letting my gf and y’all down.
Withdrawals are intense today I think it’s in my mind because I have been only taking 2 perks a day for a week. I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s update post. Well it’s time for my walk. I might even go get a pt job today. I think a couple days a week won’t hurt me too much and hey if it is too painful I’ll quit that’s all. Worth a try. Shit I’m rambling again.
@SweetSue my Gf wanted me to tell you thank you for your help and knowledge. :hug: She started to cry when I told her I flushed the pills. Made me so sad just at that moment I hit me like a Mac truck how much bullshit I put her through she deserves so much better.
Peace out y’all

well y’all I survived actually I slept like a baby. I still feel strong so bring it on Percocet lol. Seriously I’m really worried about letting my gf and y’all down.
Withdrawals are intense today I think it’s in my mind because I have been only taking 2 perks a day for a week. I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s update post. Well it’s time for my walk. I might even go get a pt job today. I think a couple days a week won’t hurt me too much and hey if it is too painful I’ll quit that’s all. Worth a try. Shit I’m rambling again.
@SweetSue my Gf wanted me to tell you thank you for your help and knowledge. :hug: She started to cry when I told her I flushed the pills. Made me so sad just at that moment I hit me like a Mac truck how much bullshit I put her through she deserves so much better.
Peace out y’all

She loves you and wants the best for you. I cried too. :hug:

There’s a light at the end of this tunnel of pain and disruption. See it? Keep heading that way and grab all the hugs you can from here on out to the end.

Laughter will play an important part in the conclusion of withdrawal. It’ll release the tension like nothing else other than rollicking sex. Lol! You can laugh more often than you can find time to keep having sex, so watch some raucous comedy. :battingeyelashes:

Enjoy the walk. :ciao:

And hey.....I can’t think of a scenario where you let us down. We’re not making any judgments and we’re not budging from this spot until you’re safe. :hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug: Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yes I see the light and it’s gett brighter every day. I know I will succeed thanks to all your shared knowledge and everyone’s support.
There you go, Brother....

:bravo:

Hey DD I'm always lurking in the background but thought I would comment on what a great thing you're doing for yourself first then others who are close to you. Just want ya to know I'm backing ya and if you need to talk I work 2 nd. Shift and I'm up till about 3 am . Just give out a holler man. I'm proud of what your doing. You got this demon now throw him in the gutter for good.

You guys make me so proud. :hug:

My daughter suggests this one. :rofl:

Hey DD I'm always lurking in the background but thought I would comment on what a great thing you're doing for yourself first then others who are close to you. Just want ya to know I'm backing ya and if you need to talk I work 2 nd. Shift and I'm up till about 3 am . Just give out a holler man. I'm proud of what your doing. You got this demon now throw him in the gutter for good.
Thanks so much DB. Don’t be surprised if I take up on the offer.

Hey 420 family, it’s been 38 hours since I took the last perk ever. My legs are cramping thank god for SweetSue revitalizing cream. It feels like my leg muscles are squeezing my bones with all they have. Saying it feels terrible is a understatement. I been using the cream a lot and it helps a lot. But I got this I think, I hope ... no... I know! That’s what I keep telling myself it kinda helps. Anyway thanks everyone.

You know you got this. :hug:

Okay this sux, the sweating, nauseous and feels like my leg muscles are going to break my legs. Ahhhhhhhhhh! Okay that helped. I’m going for a large dose of cbd and half a dozen cookies if I’m lucky it will knock me out for a while. I took it all the way today and deleted every contact for those little basterds. That felt good it felt damn good.
Still giving it my all!

Back
Top Bottom