Opioid Tapering With Cannabis: A Regimen

Thank you it might sound silly but all y’all support is very helpful.

That doesn't sound silly at all. When my husband passed it was this community that carried me through grief, hence my undying dedication to the membership. When the chips are down this is the crew I want behind me. :battingeyelashes:

We'll be here for you too. :hug:

Well I hope this thread helps many people like it’s helping me. I came to this site to refresh my growing skills because I wanted off opiates. With the help of y’all especially SweetSue :hug: I feel like I already won and it’s just a matter of time before I take my last perk ever. I have tried several times to be clean and y’all are the only thing different that and following the regiment with lots of cbd. And in other news I have a appointment with the a canabis doctor on Thursday. Hopefully I can get the card and not have to worry about my indoor garden in a apartment building. I’m restless and rambling hope y’all have a great night.
:passitleft:

Well I hope this thread helps many people like it’s helping me. I came to this site to refresh my growing skills because I wanted off opiates. With the help of y’all especially SweetSue :hug: I feel like I already won and it’s just a matter of time before I take my last perk ever. I have tried several times to be clean and y’all are the only thing different that and following the regiment with lots of cbd. And in other news I have a appointment with the a canabis doctor on Thursday. Hopefully I can get the card and not have to worry about my indoor garden in a apartment building. I’m restless and rambling hope y’all have a great night.
:passitleft:

I’m hoping you got a good night’s sleep. :hug:

I’m hoping you got a good night’s sleep. :hug:
Thanks SweetSue if being honest I did not lol. But it’s all good I did wake up revitalized for lack of a better term. Idk maybe it’s just I’m feeling pride again. Unknown why I feel so good mentally. Still feeling withdrawal symptoms and it still sucks but I’m almost welcoming it. Idk I’m rambling again. Hope you are better than great. I’m going to the hydro store to look at nutes and what knot.

@SweetSue i got the package today. That cream is amazing. Thank you so much. I think I would call that a revitalizing cream. I even put it on my legs and got relief from the withdrawal pains. I can’t thank you enough!

Brought tears to my eyes DD. That’s all I hoped for. My pleasure entirely. :hug::hug::hug:

Hey....that pain cream is good for anything that goes “ouch.” Don’t hesitate to use it frequently. It’s pretty powerful stuff.

Also, did I tell you about the DMR at the top of the spine? Some cream applied there is great for headaches and will lift your mood.

:hug::hug::hug:

Hey....that pain cream is good for anything that goes “ouch.” Don’t hesitate to use it frequently. It’s pretty powerful stuff.

Also, did I tell you about the DMR at the top of the spine? Some cream applied there is great for headaches and will lift your mood.

It is awesome stuff I have used it 3 times already today. I love it. No you haven’t mentioned the DMR.

It is awesome stuff I have used it 3 times already today. I love it. No you haven’t mentioned the DMR.

At the top of the spine, just where the thoracic and cervical units come together there's a group of unmyelated axons dangling from your brain.

Unmyelated means they don't have the myleted coating that speeds the transmissions of the neural impulses. Unmyelated axons send messages slower, but by lacking that coating you can get cannabinoids absorbed directly into the brain.

Amazingly, the benefits of this include a lack of euphoric experience we might get with another pathway. What topical application here will do is lighten your mood, stave off a migraine and release the tension of a headache that's already in place.

There's even a case in California of a patient shrinking a brain tumor by slathering potent topicals all over her neck and shoulders. I'm certain this was the pathway the cannabinoids were using to get into the recesses of her brain to eliminate that inoperable tumor.

We call it the Dorsal Medial Ramii, or DMR. I always encourage use of this spot, if only to calm frustration levels and keep your emotions on a lighter path.

At the top of the spine, just where the thoracic and cervical units come together there's a group of unmyelated axons dangling from your brain.

Unmyelated means they don't have the myleted coating that speeds the transmissions of the neural impulses. Unmyelated axons send messages slower, but by lacking that coating you can get cannabinoids absorbed directly into the brain.

Amazingly, the benefits of this include a lack of euphoric experience we might get with another pathway. What topical application here will do is lighten your mood, stave off a migraine and release the tension of a headache that's already in place.

There's even a case in California of a patient shrinking a brain tumor by slathering potent topicals all over her neck and shoulders. I'm certain this was the pathway the cannabinoids were using to get into the recesses of her brain to eliminate that inoperable tumor.

We call it the Dorsal Medial Ramii, or DMR. I always encourage use of this spot, if only to calm frustration levels and keep your emotions on a lighter path.
That is awesome, I have always stood by weed being non addictive because when I was 30 I stopped smoking weed and didn’t even realize it until my ex wife told me I did. But I am hooked on that cream it feels so good. Big hugs for the greatest human on earth:hug::hug::hug:! P.s. I only took half a perk this morning granted I don’t feel very good but I feel great if that makes any sense. Hope your having the best day in your life!
DD

That is awesome, I have always stood by weed being non addictive because when I was 30 I stopped smoking weed and didn’t even realize it until my ex wife told me I did. But I am hooked on that cream it feels so good. Big hugs for the greatest human on earth:hug::hug::hug:! P.s. I only took half a perk this morning granted I don’t feel very good but I feel great if that makes any sense. Hope your having the best day in your life!
DD
It makes my day to read your updates. :high-five:
Soon enough, those "only half a perc" will turn into "haven't had a perc in months". Be proud of yourself!
:bravo:

DD

Proud I am. :battingeyelashes: I understand the feeling of accomplishment laced with pride and hope. This is you, taking your life back.

Hi y’all another update I have been thinking all day about this tonight I will take the last opiate I will ever eat. As long as my support team thinks I’m ready. How about it Sweet Sue and everyone should I go for it? I know the symptoms will intensify but I feel strong again. I really want to say it’s been 1 day 10 days years since I touched a opiate. Idk maybe I’m rushing it. Anyway rambling again.

Can we convince you to skip the pill tonight? I struggled with the 'just one more and thats it' situation.

Something for your fridge:

100%! My reasoning behind taking the one tonight is because I already did a half today so today is already a user day.
If SweetSue thinks I’m ready I’m in. She has steered me in the right direction when I was making trying too fast to stop. Y’all are a big part of my success. It was a team effort. I hid my addiction from everyone SS was the first person I really admitted I was a junkie too. If I can pass anything on to another person fighting addiction it would be talk to someone. I was ashamed, depressed felt alone. Y’all have renewed my faith in Humanity especially my guardian angel SweetSue you saved my life!:hug::hug::hug: I am not exaggerating I was in a bad way. I know it will be a constant battle to stay clean with my new 420 family I am locked and loaded and ready for the fight

I think you've demonstrated a willingness to conquer this and a fortitude you hadn't found before now. Trust your gut on tonight's choice. If you think you have the strength within yourself to stop now, I say go for it.

The regimens I've reviewed by clinicians all neglect to take into consideration the use of high levels of CBD to override the intense withdrawal. To be honest, it caught all of us by surprise. I knew it was possible to taper off using only CBD, but I wasn't aware until Bluenoser chose to go cold turkey that CBD was as strong a tool for withdrawal as it turned out to be.

We may have found the secret weapon. Trust your gut DD. We'll be here to support you all the way. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom