Opioid Tapering With Cannabis: A Regimen

S
That's quite a bit for someone in a week. That being said, I generally try not to dictate my wife's decisions. I voice my opinion and leave it to her to decide. She's very receptive to this, so it actually works.:rofl:
If you dont mind me askin'
What kind of work does she do?

She is a traffic controller on a paving crew, and a operator but she don’t care for operating.
I understand you point and normally I agree 100%. But I have worked with her and saw her fall asleep standing up because she won’t say no to work. Protecting her from herself
Thanks for your thoughts

S

She is a traffic controller on a paving crew, and a operator but she don’t care for operating.
I understand you point and normally I agree 100%. But I have worked with her and saw her fall asleep standing up because she won’t say no to work. Protecting her from herself
Thanks for your thoughts
Definitely not safe. That's why I asked. I'm a tradesman and have seen some fuck-ups related to tiredness, ignorance, and hangovers... I'm with ya!
Would it cost her the job if she didn't go? What pro is outweighing that big con... Ya know?
-P

Definitely not safe. That's why I asked. I'm a tradesman and have seen some fuck-ups related to tiredness, ignorance, and hangovers... I'm with ya!
Would it cost her the job if she didn't go? What pro is outweighing that big con... Ya know?
-P
No she can’t get fired we have labour laws against that treatment in Canada. And I know there are already in trouble with those folks for unsafe equipment.
And bottom line I wouldn’t care money is not worth her health. Lots of jobs out there, I would work myself into a wheelchair to protect her. I love her with all that is me. It’s my duty to protect her no matter the cost. No what I mean brother?

No she can’t get fired we have labour laws against that treatment in Canada. And I know there are already in trouble with those folks for unsafe equipment.
And bottom line I wouldn’t care money is not worth her health. Lots of jobs out there, I would work myself into a wheelchair to protect her. I love her with all that is me. It’s my duty to protect her no matter the cost. No what I mean brother?
Yeah, I would say "f-that garbage" if it was me too. No amount of pay can compensate for an injury or death that could be avoided.
Hope she finds her way back to your opinion buddy...

You having a good day otherwise? Still slayin' that dragon! I'm proud of you homie!

-P

I've seen a roofer drop a seaming machine (for riveting tin roof) 2 stories onto someone's head. No booze or drugs. Just tired and forgot to lock the machine onto the seam properly at the edge of a roof.
The other guy will never work again.

Yeah, I would say "f-that garbage" if it was me too. No amount of pay can compensate for an injury or death that could be avoided.
Hope she finds her way back to your opinion buddy...

You having a good day otherwise? Still slayin' that dragon! I'm proud of you homie!

-P
Thanks Brother, I was kinda worried that I was just being cranky.
And thanks I am killing it and not to shy to say I’m proud of myself.
:passitleft:

Hey y’all still clean wahoo. Spent the morning cuddled up to my Mandi. Actually looking at the clock all day not morning. Taking her out for supper. I hope y’all are having a great weekend.
You are truly blessed brother. Hope y'all enjoy the day relaxing.

Normal life, cuddled in bed with your honey. Now, that's a sweet thing to find posted. I was smitten by the "I love her with all that is me." Damn!

Isn't life delicious? :slide:

Incidentally, no job is worth your health or your peace of mind. True security isn't what you have, it's what you can live without. My rule has always been "love the job or move on", a policy that's served me well all these 64 years. :battingeyelashes:

Good morning y’all, dinner was a complete success :slide: . My back is killing me, I guess yesterday was a little much for this old soul. Can’t wait to repeat next weekend it’s worth every moment of pain. And on a side note I took to Advil and it help lots I can move now. I remember eating Advil by the handful and getting no relief. Amazing when you do t polute the body excessively it actually helps. Life is Great!
Hope y’all having a awesome weekend!

Hey guys and gals. It’s been a great weekend. Against my better judgment I drove Mandi to work. I expressed my concerns and she promised that she would not let them bully her into being over worked.
Oh yes she told me something for the first time. I need advice as to how to handle this. 4 weeks ago Mandi complains to foreman joe blow is making in appropriate sexual comments.
3 weeks ago her and two other women complain to the same foreman about the same joe blow
2 weeks ago she took it to the big boss.
Last week the foreman says to her and the other two ladies “we will fire him, if you don’t file a complaint “ like wtf.

If this was your loved one how would you handle it. My first thought is just hit joe blow several times then move on to the foreman. But I’m not in high school so I have to handle this more like a adult.
Thanks y’all!

The company wants to avoid any potential lawsuits and black eyes.

I would think if the ladies are ok with him being fired, then so be it.

If any of the ladies feel they must take it further, well I guess that is up to each of them.

Just my 2 cents..
I understand what your saying, I feel like they got bullied. I know lots of folks and everyone that knows the owner says he would never give a ultimatum he would just deal with the problem. That was the foreman covering his ass because there was two complaints from 3 women and he did nothing. I feel if nobody does something said foreman will continue to bully and make the rules up as he goes.
Those are my thoughts.
Thanks for the response.

Hey y’all. Made a new cbd capsule today, if my calculations are right they should be 6:1 cbd thc. I will post a update in a couple days on how they work. On another note I walked 14km or about 9 miles for my American family today. That’s the longest I have made it. I had to write my AZ lisence today aswell I nailed it. I guess I didn’t rot away too much information with the pills because I didn’t even study lol. But after 20 years of driving I should have it down pat by now lol. I hope y’all are having a great day.
God Bless

Thx DB, I feel great. Now if I could just stop having perks popping into my mind I’d have no worries.but It happens less and less everyday. And I’m feeling confident that I will remain clean. Thanks too great advice and support from y’all.
My in-laws moved in with us recently because their house burned down. FIL takes a good dozen vicodin a day. Leaves individual pills laying around the house often. I finally had to tell him to put them up so my kids or dogs don't get into them. So, now he keeps them in the bottle... right on my kitchen counter.

But... through it all, no temptation. It's been a long road, but that shit made me feel good. Small victories turn into huge victories.

My in-laws moved in with us recently because their house burned down. FIL takes a good dozen vicodin a day. Leaves individual pills laying around the house often. I finally had to tell him to put them up so my kids or dogs don't get into them. So, now he keeps them in the bottle... right on my kitchen counter.

But... through it all, no temptation. It's been a long road, but that shit made me feel good. Small victories turn into huge victories.

Your way stronger than I am Brother, I don’t think I could handle that right now. But in time That will change I know it. Congratulations being able to avoid temptation that is right in front of you is a huge deal in my eyes.
:high-five::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom