Optimus PrimeBuds 2nd Indoor CFL Grow

Looking great OP! Man Im sorry if I missed it, but did you ever get all the parts for that cloner?

Hey bro, no I didn't get everything yet but I have some stuff, moneys been a little tight right now lol

Ok so here is the big update with LOTS OF PICTURES. Everything is going well still, Cali os showing some problems but I think I know what the issue is and I hope to treat it asap before anything bad happens.

Ok so before I start all the awesome pictures I would like to get some answers about the pictures below. I had taken some pollen from the raspberry cough before he died and I had brushed it on a few cali buds hoping to make some seeds. Well I think I succeeded but I'm not entirely sure so maybe you guys can tell me?

Seeds?
cali_seed.jpg

Ok so now the pictures begin!

California Orange Bud:
cali38.jpg

cali_bud3.jpg

California Orange Bud Clone:
cali_clone3.jpg

cali_cloneBud.jpg

Diesel:
diesel45.jpg

diesel_bud1.jpg

diesel_bud22.jpg

Big Buddha:
buddha36.jpg

buddha_bud.jpg

buddha_bud2.jpg

Big Buddha Clone:
buddha_clone.jpg

Seedlings (left to right: front: Purple #1 Back: Bag Seed, middle:Buddha clone right: utopia haze):
seedlings32.jpg

Group:
group85.jpg

So just a small update. I ended up taking off some of the LSTing I had originally done to let some of the small buds have a chance and reach for the light, I'm hoping this will work and actually help make more and larger buds.

I also ended up having to make a few support rods, because a few of the plants buds were getting to heavy and the branches could no longer support the weight. Also I checked and its been about 45 days since they started 12/12 and the buds are rather large already...they still have a good while to go so I am hoping for some massive buds by the end of this.

I am having some trouble with Cali Orange, more and more leaves are turning yellow and dying off, I know this happens sometimes but it seems a lot fo the larger fan leaves have died off and its not a good thing I'm sur. Also the leaves are speckled so i know that means there is some type of deficiency.

Ok one last thing. I just got a 30&60x magnifying glass and will start checking the trichs every week or so and see how everything is going. I'm thinking of letting them flower for another 40 days or so but IDK if that will be to long. I am looking for a very uppity head high not a couch lock high which is uncomfortable to me.

I looked around and saw that when the trichs are milky in color thats the best time to harvest for a head high so instead of going by a certain date I will go my trich color instead and hopefully I can harvest sooner then later this way.

Hey buddy things are looking great! Looks to be a bit of an improvement over your last grow huh?
I'd say I'm 99.99% sure that you have indeed succeeded in making some seeds there too bud, just make sure you give them a chance to mature, before you harvest that part of the plant!:bravo:

Hey buddy things are looking great! Looks to be a bit of an improvement over your last grow huh?
I'd say I'm 99.99% sure that you have indeed succeeded in making some seeds there too bud, just make sure you give them a chance to mature, before you harvest that part of the plant!:bravo:

Thanks bro, Its a MASSIVE improvement from my last grow lol. Looking back at that grow I learned a lot but I had to make many many mistakes to get that knowledge. Yeah i'm guessing they must be seeds. So i did it! So far this grow I learned how to clone and basic breeding :) Yeah Im not sure how long they have to mature when they have seeds in them? They are now 46 days into flower.

Looking good, seems like you figured out what was going wrong. I have had a few issues with mines as well, and there just starting to show hairs. I hope they stay strong.

Thanks Xen glad of you to stop by :welcome: Yeah I have a much better understanding of how to take care of my plants thanks to the many helpful people on here.

Yeah I guess a lot fo people get some type of issue with there plant sadly. Glad you will be able to fix the issue though! I'll be stopping by and checking out your grow :)

So a question for you guys :) This is my first time dealing with an autoflower and I know they are supposed to finish much faster then regular plants. Mine is a good 90 something days from seed already so how much longer should I let it flower?

OPB, you gotta read up on the particular strain to see what they recommend for finishing, but other than that, you have to use intuition. The plant will tell you when its time, if you know what to look for....Also, check the trichs my friend....

Ok so here is a large picture update. I was gone for a week and when I came back things have gotten crazy awesome :) all the plants are doing well, Cali has some issues which I cant seem to figure out and buddha clone got fried at the top, so i'm toping her :) other then that the grow is going well I'm about 2-3 weeks away from harvest and I got a good amount of seeds. The mix goes like this: its mother is calif orange bud and the father is raspberry cough. Also I will be cloning the buddha clone soon and make some more buddhas :)

Cali Orange:
cali39.jpg

cali41.jpg

cali220.jpg

Diesel:
diesel47.jpg

diesel46.jpg

diesel310.jpg

diesel218.jpg

Buddha:
buddha37.jpg

buddha212.jpg

Cali Clones:
cali_clone31.jpg

cali_clone21.jpg

cali_clone4.jpg

Buddha Clone:
buddh_clone2.jpg

buddh_clone.jpg

Utopia Haze:
utopia.jpg

Purple #1:
purple_1a.jpg

purple_12.jpg

Bag Seed:
bagseed21.jpg

bagseed6.jpg

Looking good OP!:thumb: Those new seeds should make for an interesting breed! Welcome to the wonderful world of never having to buy a bag again!

Thanks bro! Yeah I'm happy with how it's all going. They will be done shortly I have a magnifying glass with 60x and I saw most of the crystals are milky and a few are still clear. I think with this hopefully awesome new breed, I will grow them and breed them with eachother to make for a strong stable strain.

Feels good knowing I wont have to buy anything hopefully ever again :)

Ok so awesome news! Diesel was harvested! Maybe a day or 2 late but it's been done :) I have her hanging in a cardboard box in a dark cool room with a fan so hopefully it cures right. If anyone hase any techniques they use pleas let ms know my last cure didn't go as well. I'll post pics tonight

Ok so here are the pics of the harvest. I did it late at night and didnt feel like using my high res camera....kinda dumb on my part, I'll make sure I use it for the rest of the harvest so the pics look awesome. Anyway enjoy! and again if anyone has any good drying/curing techniques id love to hear them.

BCN Diesel Automatic (harvested)
IMG_08509.JPG

After some pruning
IMG_085310.JPG

IMG_085711.JPG

Final Cutting
IMG_085916.JPG

Congrats on the harvest buddy!:goodjob:

Thanks bro :) yeah not as much as I was expecting but it's good enough for me and i still have 4 more to harvest. Diesel has been drying for 5 days now and I'll wait another week before putting her in a jar to cure. Can't wait for the rest to be finished!

Congrat's OP! Looks great! :yahoo:

Where are those hi-res pic's you were talking about??? :tokin:

Haha I will have the rest of the harvest be in high res, that night it was late and I was to lazy to bring out the big guns :)

Back
Top Bottom