Wolverine Coco Mum Perp

xengrow

Hello All,
I haven't been here in a long while. I had some bad fails with starting out with hydro/aero. 1 small harvest and 2 fails, and dealing with males from my last attempt. I currently have a random in heavy flower with about 4-5 weeks left. I got my hands on a wolverine clone from a friend and have mumed her out. I just started taking clippings and will be updating soon on progression. Quick overview of what I am currently working with.

Closet/Cab grow 6x2x5
2 70watt HPS
2 40watt CFLs for supplement
Flower
Veg/Mum
4 30watt cfls
I have 2 clone chambers one is a hydro bucket for aero testing this out the other is a 2x2 cab that I use peat pellets in a dome.

ProGrow series nutes from Botanicare
Cal/Mag plus
Super Thrive for vitamin supplement.

I have 2 mums 1 the wolverine and the other from bag seed which I have the original in flower ATM(she is looking quit good)
My goal is to hit a small perpetual harvest about every 2-3 weeks of maybe 2 or 3 plants nothing major.
I have 6 clippings ATM just waiting for roots.
Hopefully I have great success this time around. I will update periodically please stay tuned.

Hey Xen, sounds like you ve got your setup off to a good start this time!:thumb: Just a little tip, watch how your girls respond to the lighting you are giving them. I dont know much about using 70w HPS lighting x 2 of them, what are they in like reflector wise or hood? Suppose you could at least keep them fairly close to tops yeah? or are they fairly hot too? Also what is your plan growth wise for your girls, you going to SCROG or SOG with them? Whatever you decide, hope all goes well for you mate. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Hey Xen, sounds like you ve got your setup off to a good start this time!:thumb: Just a little tip, watch how your girls respond to the lighting you are giving them. I dont know much about using 70w HPS lighting x 2 of them, what are they in like reflector wise or hood? Suppose you could at least keep them fairly close to tops yeah? or are they fairly hot too? Also what is your plan growth wise for your girls, you going to SCROG or SOG with them? Whatever you decide, hope all goes well for you mate. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

The girl in flower is a SCROG, my first attempt at it. I weaved her in and out as she stretched the first week of flower. The others not sure I haven't decided what to do with them yet. I still have some time. I have the 2 70watts in home made glass tubes with 4in. vent to a 70cfm fan thats in my attic with external ballasts out side my grow cab. There is little to no heat that comes from the bulbs they sit almost on top of the SCROG about 2in. from the tops. The cfls just hand. I had a 150 but my ballast to a dump on me. These are just to get me threw this and I am getting a 180watt LED 14 band multifunction light, but its $300 so I need to wait. I know all the hype and BS with LED lights I have been doing a tone of research on them and for me heat is a huge issue so they don't make it bam LEDs for me. I will post the one I picked out later on. I am still on the fence but pretty sure I am goind LED. I don't need quantity the quantity you get from HID, I like the thought of higher rez content and better smoke you get from LEDs, that and again very little heat. Thanks for the questions

go_10_.jpg

The 2 on the bottom left are wolverine the 6 are my BSC1

70w HPS is puny. Action starts with 250s, and gets better from there. 600w HPS puts out a lot more photons per watt than 70s do. And heat, but light power is heat and I haven't seen comparable yields from LEDs using noticably less power. No light is cold but dimwatts are not so hot :hmmmm:

Has anyone out there heard of Primordial Solutions Sea Green product. Its a beneficial bacteria solution, formulated to increase nutrient uptake regardless of the situation the plant is in. i.e. High Salt or Organics. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and if so was it noticeable performance.
Hi mate, it may be similar to what i use, its called Seasol, has seaweed xtract in it and helps roots,prevent disease etc; It works well..Smokem..

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom