Orange spot on one or two leaves?

johnlx

Hi y’all I’m doing SLH auto week 4 just started and I think I did good with the training, it was planted directly in All Mix that at the time I didn’t knew it was too hot, but it grew just fine anyways, now yesterday I decided to give like half the nute recommendation for the first time I wasn’t feeding because soil is hot and from day to night the plant grew a lot BUT one of the leaves appears to have sign of nutrient burn it’s kinda curly (?) and on the other leave I see orange spots, should I cut on the nutes until flowering or could it be light stess? I’ve distanced the light just a little just in case, I also smoked a few times with the tent opened and people say that could be it too, I think to be safe stop with the nutes right ? It’s just a slight sign of stress if I stop now it should be fine I think
6DE65DAD-760A-4AD6-BD1C-8C139F6326D5.jpeg

5DE3787D-5300-4B9D-90FD-7611D4B11A4F.jpeg

D8D13809-364E-4996-9DED-FD93EAF6A1D0.jpeg

I wouldn't be worried, looking good
Have a very close look on the underside of those leaves with tiny spots to make sure they are not mite bites
You could consider widening the canopy to fill more of your screen, it's very compact esp with fat leaves
ty! yeah im trying to spread its kinda hard im trying to train the leaves a bit so the tops get as exposed as possible and i been also trying to tuck the sideways a bit more, ion this week 4 i am expecting the size almost doubling and im sure ill be able to scrog her better :p gonna check for the mite thing!

Your plant looks good to me , maybe back down on your feed a bit. Could it be physical damage from the Scrog net ? I am sure there will be much smarter peeps than I that will stop by to give their opinion. Happy growing.
:goodjob:
idk because i only see the spot in literally 1 leave and the leave wasnt even scrogged idk the nutes i did a very low dose to experiment but yeah in a week ill reavaluate giving more

ty! yeah im trying to spread its kinda hard im trying to train the leaves a bit so the tops get as exposed as possible and i been also trying to tuck the sideways a bit more, ion this week 4 i am expecting the size almost doubling and im sure ill be able to scrog her better :p gonna check for the mite thing!
Omg I just checked and there’s these white spots too and I saw a little white guy on the leaf, the other one looks like this underneath and I just adjusted one bud to the side now omg I found the insect here’s a pic there’s quite a few of them I think they can fly (?) should I do something abt them

002D8253-2FD9-487D-8711-A1B3B0AA5C12.jpeg

BE02A023-DECE-4BC3-89C9-E20465EAA50B.jpeg

172674DE-8CEA-485F-864D-BC1F5271B4B8.jpeg

BD1CF50A-BAD5-4A87-AC50-7A9BDECF10A1.jpeg

6838520D-B0D3-460D-84F9-8D407A07CEE4.jpeg

Yes you should asap. There are a # of treatments fer bugs, Neem oil comes to mind as well as covering the soil surface in your pot with DE. I have never had bugs lucky me ! But yes you should research and neutralize asap. i believe you can ask fer help with your issues, go to grow journals and scroll down and there is a call fer grow help. Good luck.

Yes you should asap. There are a # of treatments fer bugs, Neem oil comes to mind as well as covering the soil surface in your pot with DE. I have never had bugs lucky me ! But yes you should research and neutralize asap. i believe you can ask fer help with your issues, go to grow journals and scroll down and there is a call fer grow help. Good luck.
THX!

I wouldn't be worried, looking good
Have a very close look on the underside of those leaves with tiny spots to make sure they are not mite bites
You could consider widening the canopy to fill more of your screen, it's very compact esp with fat leaves
Roy what happened to your sig?
You coming back to our side after peaking behind the curtain?
@johnlx good morning my friend. :ciao:
Your lady looks beautiful.
I don't see the problem, but my eyes aren't great. :rofl:
How are you with your watering?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Roy what happened to your sig?
You coming back to our side after peaking behind the curtain?
@johnlx good morning my friend. :ciao:
Your lady looks beautiful.
I don't see the problem, but my eyes aren't great. :rofl:
How are you with your watering?

Bill284 😎
im watering around half a liter sometimes a bit more usually once a day we just got into week 4 yesterday shes doing great but theres gnats for sure wich is common i guess and i think they are slightly messing with the leaves i put some sticky traps an hour ago and they seem to work i will tomorrow get h202 and dilute it the water to kill possible baby gnat eggs on the soil, and im keeping a cup with vinegar and dish soap inside the tent they love it and they will drown in it hopefully im not sure if its bad for the plant due to evaporation (?) i guess its probably not bad since im not spraying it on the plant, i think i have this little pest controlled by doing some of these steps ill keep yall updated!!

im watering around half a liter sometimes a bit more usually once a day we just got into week 4 yesterday shes doing great but theres gnats for sure wich is common i guess and i think they are slightly messing with the leaves i put some sticky traps an hour ago and they seem to work i will tomorrow get h202 and dilute it the water to kill possible baby gnat eggs on the soil, and im keeping a cup with vinegar and dish soap inside the tent they love it and they will drown in it hopefully im not sure if its bad for the plant due to evaporation (?) i guess its probably not bad since im not spraying it on the plant, i think i have this little pest controlled by doing some of these steps ill keep yall updated!!
That’s your problem.
Soil requires a dry period in between watering.
Water the whole pot till you get run off.
Then let it sit 3-4 maby 5 days till she dries out.
Then water to runoff again.
Mosquito Dunks on Amazon will get rid of the gnats, drying will help.
Do you have a fan blowing on top of the pot.
That helps blow them away too.

Bill284 😎

i know i shouldnt be obsessed but its my first grow and i just wanna make sure i keep an eye for potential danger :p

That’s your problem.
Soil requires a dry period in between watering.
Water the whole pot till you get run off.
Then let it sit 3-4 maby 5 days till she dries out.
Then water to runoff again.
Mosquito Dunks on Amazon will get rid of the gnats, drying will help.
Do you have a fan blowing on top of the pot.
That helps blow them away too.

Bill284 😎
i just re adjusted the fan so it hits the plant ,more and a bit of the soil, and yep i should def let it dry out that also helps killing the eggs they like it moisty :p

i just re adjusted the fan so it hits the plant ,more and a bit of the soil, and yep i should def let it dry out that also helps killing the eggs they like it moisty :p
They thrive in moist mossy soil.
Giving the soil a proper dry period will help.
But get mosquito dunks.
If gnats get to the roots it will cause issues.
Kill them!!

Bill284 😎

Hi y’all I’m doing SLH auto week 4 just started and I think I did good with the training, it was planted directly in All Mix that at the time I didn’t knew it was too hot, but it grew just fine anyways, now yesterday I decided to give like half the nute recommendation for the first time I wasn’t feeding because soil is hot and from day to night the plant grew a lot BUT one of the leaves appears to have sign of nutrient burn it’s kinda curly (?) and on the other leave I see orange spots, should I cut on the nutes until flowering or could it be light stess? I’ve distanced the light just a little just in case, I also smoked a few times with the tent opened and people say that could be it too, I think to be safe stop with the nutes right ? It’s just a slight sign of stress if I stop now it should be fine I think
6DE65DAD-760A-4AD6-BD1C-8C139F6326D5.jpeg

5DE3787D-5300-4B9D-90FD-7611D4B11A4F.jpeg

D8D13809-364E-4996-9DED-FD93EAF6A1D0.jpeg
Looks fine to me but if your leaves are looking darker you could cut back. CL🍀

They thrive in moist mossy soil.
Giving the soil a proper dry period will help.
But get mosquito dunks.
If gnats get to the roots it will cause issues.
Kill them!!

Bill284 😎
Yellow sticky traps will help thin them out until you get the dunks. CL🍀

Yellow sticky traps will help thin them out until you get the dunks. CL🍀
Im not sure if i can find dunks in my country i sprayed the leaves with water and diluted h202, it seems to be working along with the sticky traps i dyid, im also gonna water tomorrow with the same solution they say it works to kill the eggs and to prevent root rot too i guess its better than nothing until i find the dunks

Back
Top Bottom