Ordering seeds to the UK

Fatlad

Hi people .. I usually order from barneys seeds to the UK but with the new brexit deal when I go to checkout this warning comes up .. does this mean its not safe to order to the UK anymore
20210112_184855.jpg

It's just highlighting the delays mate and they might take longer to get to you than they estimate. It's not to do with security, so you are safe. I'm in the north east and order from anywhere. It's not illegal to own/buy or sell seeds in the uk. It's Only illegal to germinate them..

You could always use one of the site sponsors @Dope-Seeds.com. They're based here in the UK. I always use them. Great products, great customer service and always get free seeds. Can have them in a couple of days from ordering usually. Bit slower now but still very good.

That's correct squiggle.
I don't like the sound of that contents invoice though, my postie is a w*^@r, I don't want him or anyone else knowing I'm getting seeds delivered. They are trained to grass grows up if they come across them.
Never thought of the postie. Good info.. I will get them delivered to my sister's house instead :p

Yeah I don't like the thought of that invoice plastered on it .. my Mrs is a postie and even she said that's dodgy .. ive ordered of gorilla now and to be fair not much price difference .. I just preferred that you get to choose your free seeds of barneys and not made to have the ones they choose

You could always use one of the site sponsors @Dope-Seeds.com. They're based here in the UK. I always use them. Great products, great customer service and always get free seeds. Can have them in a couple of days from ordering usually. Bit slower now but still very good.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom