Our Ongoing Grows

IMG_80909.JPG

This one got culled... Sometimes we have to to make room for the better......... Keepem Green

Yes it is :thumb: a good song.
I am an old rock kind of bird. Deep Purple and the rest.. going to Queen ZZ-TOP forever and BTO.. list would be long..but I am sure you get the idea
I plan to grow Herer again some day. I kind of like the "old time" seeds better, Herer, White Widow...
Autos are goo for boosting grow abilities.. So easy and make me happy to see it grow

I don't know why they pulled Hank Williams song off there,,,, he does talk about smoking weeds on his songs.................. BUT I'm use to being censured. ALL good Still have me here,,,,,,,,,,,,
c173.jpg

Keepem Green

I think it is likely :420: will pull most/all the music videos. Mod's are only supposed to allow on-topic (grow-related) information in journals. I've had plenty of posts deleted or moved to the Off Topic sub-forum.

Thanks all for stopping in. Damn I'm getting old. These long nights when I break out a jug, the hangover, takes me two days to get over.
Yes Dutchess he did the Perfect Country and Western Song. Look into his X-Rated albums on utube. Some funny as hell music. 420 pulled it pretty fast. I'm suprised they left I'll never smoke weed with Willie Again.... Once more thanks people for looking in and Keepem Green

I don't do contests as a rule but I seen Griswald posting this, and someone should go win this one.
420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest - November 2016
I mean this one got afew free seeds involved. Almost makes me wanna enter something. Oh well GL peoples and Keepem Green

Couple fast pics. I'm loving this girl;
ib1.jpg

and
ib11.jpg

Then this little Gem. It's from that mix up I got opening a seed package. So she's unknown genetics but turned out to have a perfect short stance;
jg1.jpg

Keepem Green

I was just watering the spouts and I pulled alittle dirt back from my two for one Blue Dream. These both are from one seed. When she gets alittle older I'll dig abit deeper. She's growing about 1/2 the speed of her sibblings. One side looks like she might damp off. But we'll see;
bd226.jpg
bd77.jpg

and
bd132.jpg

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom