Our Ongoing Grows

She gets fed once more and then flush time. I have that Dutch Delights coming out tonight I think. Thanks for the help peoples........ Keepem Green

bd169.jpg

Whoa. I want some of that. o_O

OK lets try again Pretty ass plant there Mister BBrown....

Lets see

Keepem Green

Thanks Woody.. just did what you taught me to do... open the window a few nights in a row, room temps down to 50s and what do ya know... Purple Monkey Balls turned purple! :high-five:

Did you guys get snow over the weekend?? Brrrr was 78F yesterday here. I was sweating a little... Had windows open in the flower room and it never got below 68F last night.

Global warming ... global cooling, I can't make up my mind!

Snow????????? Really I was thinking about taking a dip

Keepem Green

Old Tead been saying he 'might' make a trip out here with his 'Old Lady' someday and lounge around the back 40. He's lived around here before he moved to The Sportsman's Paradise. Now he just hunts alligators and fishes crawdads. Damn wait I wanna go there.... Can't see why one wood want to leave there on vacation?
Man, I thinking, WTF with kids today. Scary shit. I guess as the population increases,,,, so will the nut cases....... But it's sad it's getting this ways. I can't claim to be a great parent, for sure,,, my kids raised themselves. But it just dumbfounds me when these kids kill like at the schools and such. Or like that guy at a concert in Nev. For nothing. How can one stop bonified nuts for killing innocents? I won't get into a deep one on that. But at schools, when boys should take it to the park after school to kick ass,,, or try anyways, to settle a score... man.

oh well Keepem Green

She looks like 50% cloudy/25% clear/25% or less amber. But shes afew days overgrown according to breeders.............. I just threw another,,, my last into flower. Least see what I learnt her first grow? She won't get cut till tomorrow night anyways. She's going to sit in the office overnight. Then Miss J can have her way with her...........

Keepem Green

DUDE.... She smokes a joint with her morning coffee. And she has one in her hand till midnight.... It's all good,,, but she goes thru more smoke than most peoples I ever knew. 3/8th a oz a day or close...... LOL I don't think she gets as high as she use to anymore.............. LOL

Tolerance sucks. I smoke once a day and can't shake my tolerance.

But sh'e turned into a great trimmer. I can't take that from her. For sure.

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom