Our Ongoing Grows

looking good pops keep up the good work!!

You Woody's son?? .... I bet ya gots some good stories to tell!!

Oh yeah forgot to congratulate you on your POY and POM.... off to a great 2018 :high-five:

Fuck yea... that dog looks great!

Thanks ya'll and ,,,,
Yea that's one of my boys... I wasn't around for most of their lives which was a blessing. Probably anyways. I wasn't the most stand up parent type there was,,,, I was in the wind..... All kinds of drugs and any party wood do... Lifestlye that ended me up in prison more than once... And more than one state... Oppps....

I do have 2 sons. One in Ind,, thats Bill, and the other is down LA ways,, his names Bill too,,, but he goes by his middle name Chris, but as mine and my father and grandfather are all Bills. But he does know abit about my past life. I use to run with some scary mother fuckers. Not that I ever claimed to be one of them,,,, but they was my Road Dawgs..............But that was another life. And I was 'healthy', Now I'm just a tore up from the floor up,,,, old mfer. Back then,,, I didn't do well with a cross look,,, real or imagined......... Can even ride scooters anymore.. Left my scooters down in Oakland in a homies collection. I rode a 51' Panhead, Cherry and had the 76' Bicenteneial Sportster.... The lifes we live to end up where we are at???????????

Well I have acouple fast pics to post.... I meant that Pup was the best plant I've grown... She's cool,, fact I have a tad of a buss off her tonight.

But there are prettier plants. Come on,,, I see afew every day on here............

But I have acouple of a plant I haven't seen grown in awhile.......... Called Rock Star Kush. I didn't clone her... Another I didn't... I should'vetookaclone''''

Pretty plant. Typical Kush but is going to be a nice pile of buds. And first pic I posted of her.....

rssss.jpg

rs4.jpg

rsss.jpg

rss.jpg

Keepem Green

Oh BTW,,,,, I did get acouple other pics to throw up here.. A strain called Super Cheese... She came out for a haircut and a once over..... Alittle tall unless well managed when young... She going to stretch alittle....

scccc.jpg

sc49.jpg

scc1.jpg

and
sccc1.jpg

GL all and Keepem Green

Thanks Woody I needed a fix and you gave it that super cheese looking sweet :)
So with two Bills LOL has to make you a hill Billie :circle-of-love:
Love you mate brilliant reading as always with great pctures

Hey Jaga... Total Hillbilly here.. Have to inform the world about. A toothbrush was invented in Arkansas..

If it was anywhere else,,,

they wood've called it teeth brushes?????? Opps... I still have some of my grill......

JK Keepem Green

Looking great as always. Little drive by.

Cheers

Have to say this,,, I have that Dutch Delights. Nice plant,,, but I don't think I'm going to grow her again for now... I know this strains been well established so if she's anything off the charts,, I will grow her again. I have one clone of it in my veg tent that is fixing to go into flowering soon. I don't think I'll be cutting it again. But who knows?

NP 420.... jump in anytime. I seldom leave the grow journals myself...

Shit Sticky,,, your cranking out some fine pics yourself.............

Hey, Miller has been awhile... Hope life is good.

And Jaga,,, you know your always welcome to drop by....

Thanks everyone and Keepem Green

Thinking I'm going out for biscuits and gravy this morning... Keepem Green

No bloody Mary,,, but that does sound good.....Alittle snort of sour mash..... but I'm lite weight nowadays,, I have throw some coke/cola''''' for a cutter anymore..........

Keepem Green

Got to any more...................... Damn my stomach wood revolt anymore................... But man does a BloodyMary sound good............ I MIGHT hav to produce a Hangover come morning,,,,, just to have one...............................

Keepem Green

Damn my Old Lady is pissed at me.................... Yikes............................ Still love her....... But believe me,,,,, isn't the first time I been in trouble................

Ain't the last,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I HOPE.......

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom