Our Ongoing Grows

Good to hear about the Wildberry. Too bad that he just "retired" the strain....for now anyway. Some new ones & some of the old have his Black Cherry Soda cut in them. Ridiculous low prices for nowadays. 6 pk. under 50 & 12's under 100. Always gives away free pack of his untested....customer gets to choose. Site is among best with strain info....sure you'd find something else similar or something to your liking. Annunaki breeder is one of the best dudes I've encountered....friendly, willing to share info, helpful. :Namaste:

I agree... everything I've gotten from them was top shelf A+ nuggage.

Woody... wassup? Looking good there buddy, congrats on the harvest and don't forget, everyone likes a little sum'tin different once in a while.

I like to have a few different flavors in hand, hell I even like to change up sometimes. Sativa tonight.. a 50/50 tomorrow... meh; house abouts some purps?

We are spoiled my friend, and so are we! hahahaha! BOOM

Say high to Miss J.. you all are always in my mind... What wood woody do?

[video=youtube;iNxujJGnbB4]
[/video]

Oh yeah I love variety. I always have 5 or 6 different kinds to smoke. It helps to know a few local growers too to trade oz's with once in a while.

I find myself thinking what wood woody do sometimes too,

Ho Lee Crap Woody that BD is some mighty fine weed. Not close to cured yet so the smoke is a bit harsh but man its one hit sht. Just a baby nug from the bottom sent me to the moon. I always smoke out of a bong so it was no wimpy hit. Trimming now and Ill maybe get a dry weight up here soon.

Have not seen you a minute. Hope all is good with you and yours.

:hippy:

Thanks everyone for stopping by. I don't do alot of talking if there is a contest that I'm in. I feel honored with that title of 'Plant of the Year'. But like said I don't like to talk about them.. Don't want anyone to think I was campaigning or something.... Thanks all for bearing with me... I got real lucky with some of these plants lately. That photo of the Month was a OG variant from Femitized Seeds. Good smoke they say. Matter a fact I'm gong to sample a joint myself of it. Well I'll be updating as this crop comes out. I got like 5 puppies almost done. And 4 or 5 others. But I'll wait with pics till they come out. Thanks All and Keepem Green

No doubt you grow some beautiful plants woody! Holy Toledo batman!

Well, thanks all.. I don't know what to say about that Red L plant plant of the year... She was a beauty. And the pic turned out great.... Lacked in quality but rocked in the photogenic department. But every once in awhile I find just THAT shot....... I have acouple pcs of whats what here..... First I have Lazyfish's youngins..... They need another week anyways. Remember I have this rule,,, IF I start flowering a plant, they don't go anywhere............. JK KIND OF. But they have awhile,,, here's' some, 2-3 weeks to go after this topping and cleaning... BTW they are all recleaned of PM and Mites. That's the only way to KEEP from haveing them..........
pup8.jpg

and on deck afew puppies;
pup7.jpg

pupp2.jpg

I don't like contests... I least me,,, don't like to have to vote... I could see lost friends...............

But I like posting.... and I'l find another gem one day maybe.. Thanks all... And Keepem Green

Don't ask me.. I'm the worst idiot on a PC period. But I use the sidebar on the left under edit sig. Ask and they will help. Peoples are really good at that shit. As you can see I haven't changed mine in shit,,, 7-8 years. GL
Yea Jgrow. I like to get a good flush before harvest. And you can't beat a good flood table. I use these little like 36X14" tables. they hold two plants each. And a 5-gallon bucket underneath. Temps. Temps bring out the colors. I get down to 60 degrees at night sometimes. I have to slow the fan down with one of the variable power switches. I'm using a H/O 8" ane blowing up into the attic. I disconnected the vent coming in from under the house and dropped it leaving a square what?? 4X16" hole directly to the crawlspace. Makes for a good source of cool to cold air coming in. Water at lights out too. Them put back on floor to keep roots temp abit cooler. That could be a bad thing tho,,, if you have any PM spores floating around. But a good dehumidifier helps with that. Even if you don't have room,, they work just as well in the same room, even outsides the tent. Anywhere close to your air intake. I hear people even go use cold water or ice ontop. I don't think that wood be the best thing for a plant tho.

That GSC had acouple seed in it... But the smoke is top shelf. Yeild was good. Soild buddage. Keepem Green Ya'll

I hate it when I get some seeds in the budage. I found some in a plant I took down recently. Maybe this summer I'll plant them outside as a experiment. I have some hunting ground a ways from home in case they Hermie

I hate them questionable seeds Mi. Alot of plants especially the feminized seed which have both sexes in them, tend to throw out afew male flowers. Fortunately Alot of them nanna's are sterile, but then some aren't, hence the rouge seeds,, 90% of the time. These seeds could carry that trait of very few male flowers and only 5-6 or something in a bag. I mean 5-6 seeds, if its good anyone can deal with that. Cept not being sure whos the babies daddy? MUARY..
But then you could could also fuck off a whole crop with seeds if, you miss the flowers and they are real fertile...... But then you have plants from regular seeds,, alot of the longer flowering times like some sativa's, some flower 4-5 months, they have a survival thing hey do by flipping acouple flowers to males to carry the strain on in life.
Welcome back Jaga... Good to see you getting this all figured out. And posting pics,,, yea............
Keepem Green Everyone

Oppps forgot to say,,, 3 new additions to the veg tent. A Critical Sensie Star, Peyoti Cookies, and that Dogman/trainwreck. 2 have allready been topped. I'm think bout 1-2 more,,,, maybe. It'll end up being 3-4. Addictions are ruff....... JK Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom