Our Ongoing Grows

Wide open my friend....................... just with a redneck twist.............

Of course it is as is P & K, but there are limits to how much your plants need N. If you keep feeding N during the transition and early flowering the chance is you’re gonna slow the bloom down. I reuse my soil, so I make sure nitrogen is as low as possible on the 2nd+ run and I feed in late veg and middle bloom if necessary. In High Brix soil active nitrogen shouldn’t exceed 2% and that’s where control comes from.
Yeah this is an area I could work on. It would be interesting to see if there is any scientific evidence that the plants use less nitrogen during flower and why. Cant ever read enough about cannabis.

Myself...................... big word,,,,,, But most tend to overfeed plants............. I do juice' my plants afew time every flowerer..................... 3 -4 times a flower with flower fertilizers peruse of GH fertilizers??????

Just looked,,,,, at 4 plants..........................
Yeah this is an area I could work on. It would be interesting to see if there is any scientific evidence that the plants use less nitrogen during flower and why. Cant ever read enough about cannabis.

Just taking a peek.......... Interesting topic... But I do think one well proven.......... I do believe these LARGE scale vegetables of all kinds..,, not all cannabis either,,, vegetables etc,,, Food crops....... They got it down to a science....
I do have faith,, in GH fert's as the industry standard. ANd as in that 'Lugas'?????????? the formula,, nitro is phased out in almost all ferts period for flower/fruit.

@Growingasmile you might look into commercial hydroponics.. Intrestenting shit.......... These people have it down to a science....

BTW I never feed my veg plants...... Abit of proper nerts additives, mixed in,,,,, sees to that.... I just feed mine 3-4 times period.........

Well just rolled a dubie of this smelly ass shit called GG4.... Man I wish someone else could smell/taste this shit. fresh. AS the joint burns out for the third time......... Guess I need to pay her more attention???????

Well just rolled a dubie of this smelly ass shit called GG4.... Man I wish someone else could smell/taste this shit. fresh. AS the joint burns out for the third time......... Guess I need to pay her more attention???????

Who is the breeder? I have some Herbies GG4 they sent as freebies my last order. Is it worth considering? How's the yield and finish time?

Now that I mix my nutes from salts, and have a lot more control of how much, I actually found the threshold for N in bloom, at least for Barney's Triple Cheese. I used to give 90ppm of N till about mid bloom, but by then I was already seeing signs of N def. I've since increased to 100ppm of N and no more problems. I do dump my N use down about 25% maybe 2/3 - 3/4 into bloom, but in hydro at least, N is needed in bloom.

Just a lull in the flow here,,,, but never done...........

All the lighting talk is a thing I can't comment on.........

But I do like to hit my plants with some fert's while in flower..... It's way easy to overfeed herbs. They are weeds,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'll never forget,,,, I know I've seen pretty ass buddage growing straight out thru the rail track gravels before... As course they did alot of aerial fertilizing in the area for the corn crop... Man weed was on every ditch bank for miles............. Indiana was a marjor hemp producer for the military.. And once planted,,, Just say it's everywhere.... Me a punk ass 17 yr old on my way back to Cali,, thought it,, as seedy''' and I do mean seedy,,,, and as poor in quality, as that shit was... Figured I had a gold mine... 16-18' plants everywhere.. So I bagged up 60-70 pounds of the crap,, and ended up in Santa Rita for a bullet......... So have to say this,,,, cannabis is a weed..... She don't ask alot....

Thx Mister BBrown.. that all is true...................... I just been feeling alittle under the weather. All will be as should soon..

And not alot growing on around here................ Got one comeing out this week.. And then I only have 4 in there....

Clones are slow giving the temp they are trying to root in. But they look good all considered... And soil is cold on the ones in dirt...

But all's good in the "hood''''
I heard tales about Indiana ditch weed growing up, but never saw any. At least once I knew what to look for. The legalization of hemp makes me wonder how many seeds in going to find in my outdoor grows now.

Did the joint go out from spacing out or just need more time to dry? I rarely roll a J as I never smoke that much. I'll space out about halfway through when I do.

@Skybound this is from Feminized Seeds. I've grown alot of their products. I was working with them on pictures of plants grown from there website ...

@ilikemsticky chocked full of all that sticky ass shit.. That's what I meant @Morglie she'll a tad too many terpenes in it kind of like smoking hash, Making it ard to keep the joint lite.. But I got her done......................

Just looked,,,,, at 4 plants..........................

Just taking a peek.......... Interesting topic... But I do think one well proven.......... I do believe these LARGE scale vegetables of all kinds..,, not all cannabis either,,, vegetables etc,,, Food crops....... They got it down to a science....
I do have faith,, in GH fert's as the industry standard. ANd as in that 'Lugas'?????????? the formula,, nitro is phased out in almost all ferts period for flower/fruit.

@Growingasmile you might look into commercial hydroponics.. Intrestenting shit.......... These people have it down to a science....

BTW I never feed my veg plants...... Abit of proper nerts additives, mixed in,,,,, sees to that.... I just feed mine 3-4 times period.........
Yea, biased growers and product retailers kind of fog up the "Tried and true methods" I have always put equal parts with no issue and honest would love to read about the reason why a plant would stop using nitrogen in flower.

I wish I could taste it for you lol I burned out on the tahoe I've grown.. can't wait for this twista to yield

Cannabis never stops using nitrogen. The art is to keep the levels low in soil, so you control how much they’re using it. I’m not gonna speak about hydro though, cause I don’t have any experience in that.

I heard tales about Indiana ditch weed growing up, but never saw any. At least once I knew what to look for. The legalization of hemp makes me wonder how many seeds in going to find in my outdoor grows now.

Did the joint go out from spacing out or just need more time to dry? I rarely roll a J as I never smoke that much. I'll space out about halfway through when I do.
Hemp farms cross pollination makes me fear further regulations down the road on us lowly cannabis farmers, hemp is less regulated and more valuable for big companies. Only time will tell.

Cannabis never stops using nitrogen. The art is to keep the levels low in soil, so you control how much they’re using it. I’m not gonna speak about hydro though, cause I don’t have any experience in that.
Ah, well soil is where I lack experience so I'll definitely not dispute the potential possibility that soil that already has nutes would need less.. I wouldnt know

Just passing through Woody, enjoying the conversation. I learned a thing or two, and y’all reinforced my new desire to feed my plants less.

@bobrown14, you grow like Brix does. :laughtwo: That sir, was one bad-ass cola. :high-five: I’m getting spoiled living around all these Amazonian flowering girls.

A hug before I leave Woody. :hug:

Feel better. Remember you were made to spontaneously heal. And drink more water. Not only does a healing body require more hydration but anyone who smokes like we do needs more water. Cannabinoids take lots of water to process.

WTH.... another hug...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Just a passing note for BB....

The qbs remove the shadow zone, as best I can understand. Turns out taking that light and scattering it out across the field like stars increases the plant’s ability to create more energy.

I’ll be interested to see your side-by-side. Think I’ll alert Brix to it too. He’s also a Timber grower.

Hemp farms cross pollination makes me fear further regulations down the road on us lowly cannabis farmers, hemp is less regulated and more valuable for big companies. Only time will tell.
I haven't thought about it that way. Yea, I can see regulation on outdoor grows once both are legal and common near each other. They don't want the hemp to start increasing in THC content from our random pollinations.

Makes me want to plant a couple of random males, about the area. :yummy:

Looking good there Woody. Getting gun shy on the seeded weeds there buddy. I take pics to look for nanners and male plants and bugs. I can't look under the lights very long and I miss shit. Take a pic and I can look close take my time find the fvcks that need to be found.

You got this.

You Chem cross picture of health. That's what you do. It's gonna work out.

I've had plants chems too thro a few male flowers down low. I always get down on the hands and knees and crawl around looking for them with trimmers in 1 hand and a torch in the other. lol They are sneaky bastards.

Monsanto owns Scotts and is now partners with Bayer, they sold the roundup to Scotts and did a kinda sorta merger along with Bayer to become "partners" in crime.

What Monsanto is doing is trying to get into the Green Rush and take over cannabis with the help of Scotts. Since Monsanto has a bad name (rightly so) they want to clean up their image a little. Scary times, all they do is make everyone look bad. They are a VERY VERY LARGE corporation with a long reach all around the world. They are too big, an example of why there are anti-trust laws on the books. How can a farmer go up against that large of a company?

It's marketing bull shit. Be careful and watch what Scott's is doing. They are buying up a lot of hardware and nutrient companies.

Monsanto will be working on the genetics. Of course it will all be GMO crap. I wouldn't be surprised if they make seeds you cannot clone (trademark infringement) and the seeds will be sterile.

Why I'm hanging onto my seed stash an bought up a lot of reg seeds and some old landrace gear too. I saw this bull crap coming. After these corporations get their show together then they report back to congress and give them the thumbs up to change the laws. I'm gonna bet its in the best interests of politicians and corporations.

I always said it wasn't the cops I worry about but will be corporate thugs chasing down the little guys/mom and pop growers/farmers. They already have a model for it with corn and soybeans. To hell with health, lets burn food for fuel instead of feeding people a proper diet. It's all about money and that means all about yield and forget about quality.

Sorry for the rant. My bad.

Please spend your money wisely and try not to fund these turds and VOTE.

:passitleft:
Just wanted to say "high" real quick and wanted to also mention that I for one enjoyed the rant. Thanks. :)

I haven't thought about it that way. Yea, I can see regulation on outdoor grows once both are legal and common near each other. They don't want the hemp to start increasing in THC content from our random pollinations.

Makes me want to plant a couple of random males, about the area. :yummy:
Lol I have actually contemplated doing this but I imagine if I got caught I would be charged with something lol, maybe I should capture a bunch of pollen and just make it rain... this is going to add a whole new meaning to drug war lol

Back
Top Bottom