Our Ongoing Grows

So your one of them terrorists huh @Skybound offending the leftists? That's easy, and kind of fun.. LOL Facebook jail......

I think it might even become one of our national pastimes?????????? Too easy. But whats scary is how easy people can be brainwashed by media. Even here where they can research the meaning of words that are protesting for?????? I don't even watch the news,, they aren't doing news anymore,, they are a political soapbox anymore......

But Thanks, Ya'll for the worry words..

Miss J has that carpel tunnel shit and suppose to be an easy surgery.. Alittle snip here and there............... Mine are main just normal doctors shit,, refills and getting my feet trimmed for calluses. I go everywhere bear footed or even in socks...............

They were just worried bout blood pressure......... It was off the charts the other day,,, but I do know the reason it was,, I had run out of my meds for acouple days and was suffering from a hangover, and wasn't doing really well..But it's back down to my normal slightly high readings. But I agreed to 'try' some meds for it for 2 weeks.......

But for now,, I'm cracking a seal on some Jose' and life is good............ Keepem Green

(I just deleted a long political paragraph, but to summarize, watch the news again)

Sorry for the right field rant, I can't turn it off some times.

I developed early stages of carpal tunnel. It's scary wondering how long you'll have hand strength for. I hope Miss J's op goes well and her recovery is quick.

(I just deleted a long political paragraph, but to summarize, watch the news again)

Sorry for the right field rant, I can't turn it off some times.

I developed early stages of carpal tunnel. It's scary wondering how long you'll have hand strength for. I hope Miss J's op goes well and her recovery is quick.
:rofl:

So your one of them terrorists huh @Skybound offending the leftists? That's easy, and kind of fun.. LOL Facebook jail......

I think it might even become one of our national pastimes?????????? Too easy. But whats scary is how easy people can be brainwashed by media. Even here where they can research the meaning of words that are protesting for?????? I don't even watch the news,, they aren't doing news anymore,, they are a political soapbox anymore......

But Thanks, Ya'll for the worry words..

Miss J has that carpel tunnel shit and suppose to be an easy surgery.. Alittle snip here and there............... Mine are main just normal doctors shit,, refills and getting my feet trimmed for calluses. I go everywhere bear footed or even in socks...............

They were just worried bout blood pressure......... It was off the charts the other day,,, but I do know the reason it was,, I had run out of my meds for acouple days and was suffering from a hangover, and wasn't doing really well..But it's back down to my normal slightly high readings. But I agreed to 'try' some meds for it for 2 weeks.......

But for now,, I'm cracking a seal on some Jose' and life is good............ Keepem Green
woody don't screw around with that blood pressure ive got a good friend that quit taking his bp meds and ended up with an enlarged heart now he cant breath he sits in a chair evreyday poor sob!

Hey @BeanTownFan420 Sorry Blackhawk fan here???????????

?

But unto each..................................

I did steal a pic or two of my Grassfire OG.. I use a cooler light than @OG1969 and it doesn't show all the sparkle that she deserves... Twice as 'bright'''

But did get afew pics;;;;

But that;s about now,,,,, for now... Have to say this,,,, smelled skunky Miss J claims smelled like a fart////////////////// Smaller yield of popcorn buddage... But then as I expected that, as true OG form................ I do have a cut going thru veg as I type.... And plan on flowering another soon as this proves it's merit............... But looks to be stony as fuck.................

All good sorry I ain't said hello.................................... Enjoy,,,, just don't pick on Tony from the
Chi-Town Black Hawks????????????? And here we got the "Winter Hawk''????????????????????????????????????

BTW 420 is early here......................... Always................

Off to Laa laa land?????????????????????????? after my next drink???????????????????????

great song,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oppps my music thread bleed over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but what the hell................

Back
Top Bottom