Our Ongoing Grows

Some are so hard to clone!

I found a clone growing. Not sure if it was a male. Wondering now if we can reverse a male??

Shit.... I've been throwing them out.

Real kush leaves are the three fingered.. Maybe four or five with the leaves closest to the stem are tiny &three main fingers point straight out.

No shit - I got a few that do that. It's definitely different.

Leaves of 3 better pick'em before your neighbor. lol

@lazyfish She's looking fine by me.... By the way,,, Miller flowered one out without any problems..............

Mister @bobrown14 Nice plant....... I have problems cloning alot of times.. I think it has more to do with the age of the plants and timing you take the cuts from... Take cuts from a well-rooted plant.

I really think a plant that has gotten a dose or two of flower ferts roots easier than a plant fed veg ferts????????? I do know nitrogen isn't wanted. I use to water my brownies with a 5-7% flower fertilizers and then squeeze and dunk in tap water......

Be careful out there Wood, the ANTIFAs are out in force.
well, Least I'm a firm believer in the second amendment????????. But come on.... We fought World Wars against oh well.... Sad when they preach communism? And a 100 boried ass students wanna go kick up their heals???????? Go burn flags for shock value and spit on peoples?????????

Sad what the next generation will look like... Go to college to study
gender sciences,, BTW what 59 of them now? Good luck marketing your skill set after graduation?????

@lazyfish I've only grown that one twice,, and the first was well,,, dead????? But she looks happy... And you know what to look for........ @millertm did well with a clone form her......

I need to back read.........

Oh BTW I did grab a pic, well two of whats up outside... Soon be time they can handle natural light without revegging.. I HATE bigger plants that reveg.. Too many branches and cut the airflow. I wait till as close to June as I can, Harding the lights off that last week.. I have a spotlight on them till about 10PM. Suns up bout 6:00 am.

But anyways,,, here's the one I wanted...... The pheno I grew last time,, wood be nice???? I don't think I ever grew buds as solid as they were before... Was alot of thumb-sized rocks...... We'll see how well he stabilized his seeds I guess... Seein this was his first 'new' run of old stock after hemp mites kicked his ass.

and here's the others...... The Puppy has cuts just showing root as does the Strawberry Amnesia,, which are both going into my near-empty flower room.. Harvest that Grassfire OG soon and got a perfect spot for them.

I really think a plant that has gotten a dose or two of flower ferts roots easier than a plant fed veg ferts????????? I do know nitrogen isn't wanted. I use to water my brownies with a 5-7% flower fertilizers and then squeeze and dunk in tap water......

well, Least I'm a firm believer in the second amendment????????. But come on.... We fought World Wars against oh well.... Sad when they preach communism? And a 100 boried ass students wanna go kick up their heals???????? Go burn flags for shock value and spit on peoples?????????

I use MKP (0-52-34) for cloning and I'm about 100% between 8-11 days. Water and bloom to about 250TDS. I use RO, but think tap water would be better. Of course the other factors must be in check, some warmth, high RH, diffused light, very moist to almost dry media cycles, but you're right, it's in the bloom nutes.

It is sad that the youths are openly protesting constitutional ideals. I like to believe they are just being rebelious for the sake of rebelion because when I was that age, that's the frame of mind I had too. No BS though, there's about to be epic levels of legal action against Hillary and ALL that are criminally tied to her, including but not limited to #44. That said, the many who risk losing life, status or freedom may try to excite their base into civil unrest which might be Americans at each others throats for a while, so put together a few different plans in case you gotta go, or stay and everything between. Me personally, I wish my resources were better, but thankfully I do have means to move and assets for trade if things get really hectic. Hope for the best, but be ready for the worst.

Mattis Be Polite.png

I want you to breed that black bitch with the pitbull!

I love the naming convention, but when the feminists and BLM get wind, hell hath no fury ......

Imagine the name options??? Some David Allen Coe for theme songs????

I've seen DAC every time I was able..... He's still touring????????? Last time he was around me was 5-6 years back.......

Real kush leaves are the three fingered.. Maybe four or five with the leaves closest to the stem are tiny &three main fingers point straight out. Doesnt look like that plant tried to reveg to me. Growth would have halted as well.
Ya' know, I was not aware of this but 3-fingered leaves does appear to be a trait of SOME of the Kush strains. I've never flowered an OGK but have done lots of different Kush and have never seen this! :thanks:

Woody, I don't think DAC would be able to survive in today's PC world. It was never my cup of tea, but I found it humorous the same way I found Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor humorous. Sadly, that face of comedy was forced into extinction by the PC police.

Richard Pryor was fantastic! One of the great ones!

Sadly, none of the greats would be allowed on stage with their "racist" jokes due to the fact that jokes intentionally hurt feelings.

Sadly, none of the greats would be allowed on stage with their "racist" jokes due to the fact that jokes intentionally hurt feelings.
It is more than a little ironic that what was once considered "jokes" are now considered "hate speach"! :hmmmm:

It is more than a little ironic that what was once considered "jokes" are now considered "hate speach"! :hmmmm:

I've been put in facebook jail about a dozen times for using "hate speech". Come to find out the "C" word that rhymes with punt, that if used in regards to a liberal is considered hate speech. However, the word is no longer hate speech if used to describe anybody that is not a liberal.

I know I was a "Rebel'' long hair and holy ass jeans. My stepmother use to lay wait to throw my jeans in the trash. While I use to smoke and do all that was available,, and was ALOT more then than now for sure. Man use to be able to get about anything you wanted... Reds, Cross tops, X-mas trees, B-beauties, Lude's, you name it,,,,, and CRANK Zep and Sabbath.

Yea nowadays people need their'''' safe space'''''''' Too fucking funny......... Sad what Political Correct has done to our world..... I was raised mostly by die-hard Southern Folk''' And now even claiming to be a white male southern born is not OK? I'm really worried about our future with what these colleges are teaching our kids............ Everything offends someone... You can't win with them folks.....

@conradino23 Old Richard Pryor. I seen him once,, man he was funny as hell.. If you took the offending words in context he used them, it wood ruin his act.

I've grown afew 3 leaflets plants over the years..... But I do know that one Lazy has is a typical leaf plant. He just pruned back all the sun leaf like I suggested, Less leaf,, less area to spray and few places for bugs to hide.......

Well, later tonight I'll be taking that Grassfire OG. I let her go 65 days or thereabout. Trichomes are all about to pop, All cloudy with one or two amber in the mix...... they look swollen to max..........

After I go jump thru a hoop for this doctor,,, I'll pull her out and get a pic or two them finial massive 2-day flushing. I did cut her food off 2 weeks back,, so she don't have alot of leaf,, but ya'll will see....

Miss J has a minor surgery this week,and I got 3 doctors to jump thru hoops with this week myself...........

Well Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom