Our Ongoing Grows

thanks people for stopping in. I'm thinking about changing the buttheads name... Riddick/Vin Desiel sounds better.. Seeing he has that shine on his eyes....

Sad that he's losing his vision,, but we are trying these new eye drops that they claim seems to help with cataracts.

LumenPro Pet Eye Drops | Promotes Vision Clarity in Animals with Cataracts |

UNIQUE DUAL-ACTION SUPPORT - LumenPro’s dual-action support for pets suffering from cataracts combines the cataract-fighting power of lanosterol and antioxidant support of N-acetylcarnosine (NAC), it is significantly more effective than comparative eye drops
  • EFFECTIVE ON A NUMBER OF ANIMALS - Most commonly used as dog eye drops or cat eye drops, LumenPro is also an effective cataract reversing eye drop solution for rabbits, horses, guinea pigs and other animals
  • INNOVATIVE, CUTTING-EDGE FORMULA - LumenPro is the only eye drop containing functional lanosterol, a key substance scientifically proven to dissolve the glycoproteins that cause cataracts in animal lenses, it is both phosphate-free and BPA-free
  • FORMULATED TO BE SAFE & ACCLAIMED BY PROFESSIONALS - Tested and formulated to be safe, LumenPro is an innovation in eye drops for cataracts or eyes susceptible to cataracts, that has earned acclaim in a wide range of veterinarian and health communities and is patent-pending
EFFECTIVE ON MILD TO MODERATE, NEW CATARACTS - LumenPro is recommended for pets with mild to moderate, newly developing cataracts, it is not a medication to reverse all types of cataracts; pets with conditions like chronic diabetes are unlikely to see the same benefits; it is a solution that can lead to dramatic improvements in reversing cataracts

Yea @Jgrowlove 15 is a large as I go indoors. That's plenty big enough to support a monster plant of the Doc Holiday. I'm hoping for 8-10 OZs off her.......

WB there @Cronichemphog I'll swing by later......... And good to see ya up and growing again there Mister @bobrown14. And @Mr. Krip still putting them out........

Tomorrow I have another puppy going into flower. I'll take what cuts I can from the bottom....... I also have 6-8 Doc Holidays in the cloner too... Sticky as all hell... And she has weight,,,,,,,,,,

I also have 2 Frost Factories in flower too....... And soon I'll add a Vampirella and acouple Cripits.......... I still have 4 Cripits. And looks like I'm going to run all four,,, unless someone hits me up,, then I could cut loose with one....

I need to start acouple other plants,, well seeds....... So I'm going to take a peek and see what I have left.. The stash in getting alittle lean... But I pulled out 2 GMOxCake seed.. It seems like the best I got right now.. Sticky as hell and has a good smell to it. And 2 Whelchi seed. I'm going to add a Purple Primate later... I still haven't sampled it myself.. There were 2 phenos, one had that GG4 look and the other a more manageable indica cross.

You'd have to ask @lazyfish about the smells of any of these weeds... I fried my nose so many times over the years............... I sent him home with afew samples.

Well, I'm off to get busy on one of the PPrimates joints tonight. And a couple Rum and Cokes........

Keepem Green

fasr update... Miss J already plucked all the leafage off these for a final trim. But sticky as fuck,, and the sample I tried 3 days back was ripper....... Miss J had to use 3 pairs of scissors....

and I took the 4 cripits out for a shower before they go in the veg tent.......

I'm confused...Is that "last smoke" you smoking a blunt or that squirrel??? :hmmmm:
smoked squirrel.. hmmm you might have something.....

I'd try it. hickory and pecan smoke, please. I've tried squirrel every other way so who knows?????

I wanna shout out to @lazyfish and ask him if he can send me the name of the species of shrooms we talked about. If ya can..

And Eric,,, many thanks for the gift you brang over.. I'll let ya know how it turns out after me and Miss J partake...... They look picture perfect... Nice blue/grey stemage.. They were well taken care of....

And maybe if that dude has more he wants to get rid of?? I have afew homies that wood love some........ Besides I'd stockpile afew grams for shit and giggles??? If he does.... I've been thinking of trying my hand growing a batch myself.....

You know @ilikemsticky it's a good looking plant period.. I liked everything about the way she grew. And if she turns out half as good as she looks,, I've got plans for her.. I did grab 6 cuts off her when she went into flower.....

Well, the next plant I'll have coming out will probably be the Atomic Bomb. Nice plant. I'll try to be afew pics of er before I forget to water or over-fertilize, or something.. Really pretty plant... And then I also have a Mozzarella I plugging along in there.. I have 7 plants in there.

And soon I'll have acouple of those Cripits almost ready to flower....... I'll let them get kind of big and use 7-10, gallon pots for 3 of them and butcher the other for clones????

I tend to get worried when seeds don't crack 24-36 hours after hitting the paper towel.
The first thought in my mind is always temps. Then is there a conditioner in the paper towels? I think the best money saver for seed growers is the digital thermometer. Least gives me peace of mine I'm not making popcorn outta my seeds.... 79-83 is my target........

But after 48+ hours,, I'm seeing life.. So far both GMOxCAKE are alive and 1 of the Whelchies.

Looks like it's getting time to get some dirt wet and warming up under the MH in the veg tent for tomorrow night transplant... And I'm seeing roots on the cloner... Most of the leaves are yellowed but they will survive...... I got Doc H in there and Puppies........ So soon I'll be reopening my nursery tent...... But by then,,, my veg tent will be pretty empty???? Life........

I don’t do paper towel anymore. I soak them for 24-72 hrs and if I don’t see any sign of life after that I scuff them. But most of the time when they don’t germinate after that they should be tossed imo. Sometimes even if they germinate they won’t have enough steam to break the ground, so waste of time.

I don't know about that @conradino23 .. I've had seeds that take 3-4-5 days to germinate. I do get worried though.....
Hell, I put the seeds that don't make it in a pot with dirt,, and sometimes they pop.. What's sad about that is I've planted seeds in that reused soil only to have a volunteer appear,, that I don't remember the name...
These took 3+ days,, but they are kicking ass now.. All 4 are in soil with a 1/4"+ tails sticking downward....... I don't know if these were fem seed or what.. Whelchi? is one. I seen some grown on another place. He did really well with it. I had one but I forgot what happened with her.....
The GMOxCAKE, I can first hand say I enjoy.. Of all I have right now, I prefer it. I plan on cloning this one..

That Doc Holiday is looking like she might be #2. She's still drying.. Slow and sticky.

And I see roots popping out all over in the cloner......... I'm looking for 2 of each, Doc's and Puppies. Of course, I did more than I'll ever use...... Next up Cripits in the cloner...

i never stopped growing i just was mor eon insta gram until they shut down my page now im hardly on that also
\

I don't get the whole insta gram thing. Maybe I'm too old :laughtwo: Looks more like a platform for sale shit to me. I dunno

i was getting close to 1k followers and i think after 1k theres some opportunities lol not really for sale but advertisements

IG is very commercial in nature.

facebook owns instagram they have a issue with cannabis
strange tho my bud pics dont get flagged on fb but i barely have followers, friends on my hemphog fb

Back
Top Bottom