Our Ongoing Grows

I tend to get worried when seeds don't crack 24-36 hours after hitting the paper towel.
The first thought in my mind is always temps. Then is there a conditioner in the paper towels? I think the best money saver for seed growers is the digital thermometer. Least gives me peace of mine I'm not making popcorn outta my seeds.... 79-83 is my target........

But after 48+ hours,, I'm seeing life.. So far both GMOxCAKE are alive and 1 of the Whelchies.

Looks like it's getting time to get some dirt wet and warming up under the MH in the veg tent for tomorrow night transplant... And I'm seeing roots on the cloner... Most of the leaves are yellowed but they will survive...... I got Doc H in there and Puppies........ So soon I'll be reopening my nursery tent...... But by then,,, my veg tent will be pretty empty???? Life........

hey brother just out of curiosity you try archive genetics? i figure since your in oregon you can even get clones from them
the seeds i get from them are pretty consistent as far as quality of weed produced out of the seeds i got from them, just curious if you tried them since its so accessible to you there

I haven’t been in Facebook for a couple of years now.

im hardly on my hemphog fb lol mainly on my personal one just to find and talk to old friends for some reason alot of my old classmates and friends on fb telling everyone everything about their life lol its llike they say about not posting everything you do on fb cause you dont know who watching im not into that my life is my business
i just say hello, and im into some 4x4 groups lol

I only go to fb to see how the kids and the grandson are doing.. I'm surprised they haven't shut me down... My page has some confederate flags on it. So I don't post alot.. People see it and assume I'm a racist. And besides, I don't even really know how to work it anyways... But every time I post,, it flashes up on all my peoples' pages.

I got one friend,, who I started growing back 10 years back here in Oregon.. Oregon is very liberal, and he is extremely so.. Right now he's going threw his second childhood.. Recently divorced, he moved to Bend with all the college girls that's he's trying to impress. So every time I post,, I come up on his page. And all his little friends ask if he knows who that racist is, he claims he don't know me. So I find it better to just stay off there or come on under a different ID.

Everyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist really. Sure I flew a rebel flag in my office,, along with an American flag and afew other Civil war flags. I'm from the south and have alot of family that fought and died in that war... On both sides. But with everyone trying to erase our history,, I try to honor it. To me it goes way beyond the slavery issues.. Goes into USA's heritage, and states rights, and just being a southern boy.

But that's about the biggest use I have for fb.. I sneak in every now and then to check up on my kids alittle......

On the growing note,, so far 1 GMOxCAKE is above ground,, and two of the Whelchie's are also........ Tonight I may start having clones come out?

Thx @Pennywise,,,

she is one of them that's going to take awhile for her to 'cure'.... I mean she's been in a jar 80% dry? for a week+ and yet still dry enough to burn a dubie of... Least I cut her 50/50 with some old'''''' ass dry "Puppy".. But then I don't know what's what?? That old ass Puppy is some good shit???? I hope so,, I just got kind of stoned on some of the shit.......

But if I see traits in these girls? that reminds me of this that I'm smoking in flower form,,,,,,,,,,, I'll give her a flip. This is a good pot........... But like said,,, 50/50 puppy/doc joint.......

FB is stinky shit. I dropped it for good like 2 yrs ago. Way too much politics and mindless sharing of every petty idiocy that people have on their minds. You live better without it!

Been a good plant... I mean I don't take alot of cuts. Blind luck I grabbed one of her.. And that the crop I raised from her was spot on showing her potential, impressed me abit.. And the peoples that's smoked it grown out proper... I've had afew so so crops due to my shortcomings. But that blackberry kush is the shit.......

Nothing new here.... Same shit,,, water...... Clones still can go afew more days. I like to give em time.. Once roots show, it's on, in an areo-cloner. They thrive for acouple weeks without feeding. But them water roots tend to get lengthy... NP I have scissors. No joke. But for now they are acouple inches long..

I did snap a pic during lights out tonight... A plant,, I love the indica structure of, Atomic Bomb from a sponsor here...
She's got abit to go;;;;

and a shot of the room.

the other night I had this Vampirella... However you spell that fine bitch's name.. I was partial to her,,,,, Creepy Mag and Erie Mag... The shit..........

But anyway,, I just had one that had really nice structure, so she got uppotted into a finish pot and put back in the veg tent for a week or so, just to let her get her roots''' agoing. I have two of them.. One is straight out vine plant,, 4-5" between leaf nodes.. She's got more 3-4 bladed leafs than most do,, even late in flower. Kind of an oddity which sounds interesting. I did some major pruning that will teach her manners.... She's suppose to have KryptKicker in it??????

But this pretty one;
GREW BALLS it seems tonight............

99.99% sure,,, .01 hope.. But either way.. I do have the same odds that vine is a female........... And I really don't mind a lighter yield of better pot for a switch off... Maybe I should clone this oddity before flower??????? I do have 3 strains I'm playing with.. Cripit/Pup/Doc at the moment... And plans on trying another GMO-Cake. I like what I got in the jar right now.. Even if it's still to moist/resinous to burn in a dubie stand alone,,, but cut with 30% Black Dog,,, seems to work well.

Well time fora nightcap... Yea,, right........

Do I see a little less shine onn Riddick's eyes... 3 weeks? Close.. I think so????? Wishful thinking maybe..... They say you hopefully'''' will see some results,, see how positive I made that sound... makes me wonder why they don't, use something like this on humans? It doesn't seem to hurt the little guy... He don't like having them put it... but oh well.. I'm game to try it..

Pissed me off abit back. Every now and then we got to do a level on his sugars. Prick his ear all that shit... Well, he doesn't like it... No little rat does... Oh well...
But Miss J got this meter they have for a sugar test from a phone.. The ones they got for people.. It's got small cath under the skin,, works for 2 weeks? She approached me about it..

I'd said Fuck No. Turns out she already had one,, I didn't know about.. I told her the only way that wood ever work on him was if it was really small and could be way up'''' on his neck dead centered.. I had no idea she was going to have it installed...

If I'd have looked at the half dollar sized hockey puck they tried to install on his ' little bitty side' I'd have argued my point home. Turns out she'd been talking to vets about it,, and the vet called and told her they got them for dogs now. She never done one before.

So they tormented my rat,, only to have the meter fall off on the way home from the vets... No his got to wear a sweater to keep him from scratching a big ass scab up...... The only good point of that was he got to go to the vets and bark at other dogs...

That bothers me more than anything,,, he rides and looks for dogs.. Can't see shit so he just barks........ He is still a happy dog still and it hasn't slowed him down at all. Good thing he knows his way around,, I ain't holding his hand every time he's gotta shit....

Well I babbled enough for a bit... Think I'll go do an aspirin''''',, and see if I can sleep......

Nice set you got going there Wood. GL with the next round.

facebook owns instagram they have a issue with cannabis
strange tho my bud pics dont get flagged on fb but i barely have followers, friends on my hemphog fb

hey @Cronichemphog are you Kronik Hemphog on FB?? I just friended you....

Hey Woody!

Still fighting them hemp mites here. Had'da take a minute and stall my grow going into next round. VEG room covered in those bastards. I'm slowly giving into the fact that I'm going to burn them up in the fire. I've got the next to the next round getting ready for VEG.

I got 5 out of 15 plants in VEG that were mite free (for now) still treating them like they have it. The other 10 heading for the fire.

I got em on incoming clones, at least they were the plants with the most and the first to see the fire pit. 2nd round to the fire. Be on the 3rd round tonight. Hopefully that will do it and I'll be back to pretty flowers.

Green cleaner is your GO TO in VEG??

I tried to nuke them in buckets with pesticides (take down) and Enzyme cleaner with DE added in.

Got the population WAY down but not totally down and some plants that made it to the fire, in a few days had a bunch still alive.

I don't know how you got rid of them. They are the fvcking worst shits ever. Take the fun out of growing weed almost. I do like spraying leaves with pesticide and then scoping the leaves and watching the fvcks die under the scope. Thats my highlight in life now.

Hot shower :)

Nice set you got going there Wood. GL with the next round.

hey @Cronichemphog are you Kronik Hemphog on FB?? I just friended you....

Hey Woody!

Still fighting them hemp mites here. Had'da take a minute and stall my grow going into next round. VEG room covered in those bastards. I'm slowly giving into the fact that I'm going to burn them up in the fire. I've got the next to the next round getting ready for VEG.

I got 5 out of 15 plants in VEG that were mite free (for now) still treating them like they have it. The other 10 heading for the fire.

I got em on incoming clones, at least they were the plants with the most and the first to see the fire pit. 2nd round to the fire. Be on the 3rd round tonight. Hopefully that will do it and I'll be back to pretty flowers.

Green cleaner is your GO TO in VEG??

I tried to nuke them in buckets with pesticides (take down) and Enzyme cleaner with DE added in.

Got the population WAY down but not totally down and some plants that made it to the fire, in a few days had a bunch still alive.

I don't know how you got rid of them. They are the fvcking worst shits ever. Take the fun out of growing weed almost. I do like spraying leaves with pesticide and then scoping the leaves and watching the fvcks die under the scope. Thats my highlight in life now.

I hear alot are supposed to rid you of them... Lazy tried the CO2 thing sealing a bag over them with CO2,,, with no result...

What's hard to even understand,, is they winter over even.. Even with a freeze and snow ontop the soil.. We did get 'some' weather... I know them pot were frozen soil for at least a week solid...

I've heard people trying what @conradino23 said.

I've been leary of that... But what difference does it make.. It shouldn't be harder on the plants that I'd had to damn near fry, to even have the hope of saving... If any of that makes sense???????? I've even dunked plants in Azamax..........

Yea Green Cleaner,,, will say is my go to for anything..... Start at 75% dose. Mix in a dose of Safer' Soap after a couple of GCleaners washes, with a rise of tap water... Plants love a shower with safer's soap... Don't we all like a shower??????????

Wash them bugs right outta your hair.. Besides,, it is a great leaf wash for happy stoamges? Pores? on a plant to wash off some any dust, blackheads, or any residual shit. Plants love a shower and rinse, after 15-20 minutes with safer's soap..

Once them clones start kicking out some new growth,, it is the best time to do battle... Least then you can hit everything totaly dripping and even massaged in to get into them minute nook and crannies..... and the top 1/2 of soil.......... And long as you can spray EVERYTHING everything at once for the entire regiment,,, leaving nothing out, in flower, that you can't,,, or try to hold out on,, you can easily rid yourself off them... GL ya''ll and @conradino23 you stay safe..........

Back
Top Bottom